What do you LOVE most about Team CON?

C0CKy

I wanted to create a thread that doesn’t incite hate and negativity. Only love and light

Everyone who comments must say something they like, admire, or appreciate about a member of Team CON.

I’ll start:

I LOVE and appreciate the magnificent Scram Sam Asghari for how hardworking and self-made he is. The fact that he doesn’t need to ride the coattails of anyone to be successful and how he puts Britney first and foremost in every situation possible — people should only be inspired by this. At least I am.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The thing that I love the most about Team CON is that I coined the term Team CON. :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

I also appreciate Lou Taylor's work ethic. Successfully stalking and enslaving your fave for 10 years while scissoring her sister is a rare feat and should go down in the Guinness Book of World Records. Was she inspired by Eminem's "Stan?" Is Lou Taylor the original stan? (Allegedly)

tenor.gif?itemid=14857187

Do you think Lou calls out Britney's name while (allegedly) in the throes of passion with JL? Do you think JL is kinda into it? So many questions...

:kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing:

I also learned this week that Jamie Lynn, Sam, and Jamie share one pair of dentures between the three of them. #LouisianaStrong

I think they're the best, super cute and fun... 

I can't say only one name, they are like family ya know? 

They give their all to help Britney, she loves them and some fans here keep dragging innocent people just for fun. This is cruelty, It makes me so sad. How dare you guys?

Britney is the happiest she's ever been thanks to them.

I love the love of Jamie Lynn for animals, she's inspiring me everyday.

I love how Scam Asghari protects Britney and teaches her how to smile, how to kiss for the cameras and how he helps her to avoid livestream, because you know... Our queen deserves the best, did you see how happy she looks on her Instagram? It's because of him.

I love Jamie education, a man of impeccable manners. He is such a chill guy, almost died yet still do the best for his baby B... a perfect man.

I love Bryan trust in women, such a feminist man. Ahead of his time.

I love Larry and his big head with dated ideas. He always try to promote every of his failed projects through Britney, it's because he trusts her and acts like she is his daughter too. It's cute.

I love Cassie dedication as Britney 2.0. Brit Instagram is incredibly relatable and not scary at all because of her, be thankful!

I love Jeff having his big eyes to watch our Brit every events, he even poses with her a couple times, they must be really good friends.

I love Dina for thinking fans will see Piece of Me after four years with no changes, no props, no good costumes and a tired Britney after Vegas going to a world tour... And guess what? she was right! Fabulous smart woman.

I love Gianettos fake hair he gives to the queen. It looks a big wig/deadfox with different colors, It must be a trend somewhere.

And I love Jodi and Ingham and what they do to control lifes everywhere... They're amazing.

C-ship is the best for Britney, a real good hybrid business. Leave Britney alone, her family alone... Buy Glory reloaded 2021 edition in stores soon.

9 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Look, I know you're mocking me from what happened yesterday. But at least the way you wrote this was the vibe I am going for (even if you're being facetious) 

I actually appreciate that you unlocked the thread, even if it wasn’t your vibe. Seriously I do.

This was mostly directed at the mods who closed it after you unlocked it, yet let comments like this stay up to this day.RePYpWG.jpg

I personally want to thank Loucifer for reminding us that evil is real and so is hell. She goes out of her way to teach us to be good people because otherwise we go to hell and she'll be at those gates waiting for us and that is NOT something we want for ourselves. Thank you Lou, sweetie, keep preaching ❤❤❤

:toodles_britney_sam_run_instagram_bye_goodbye_scared:

I personally want to thank Loucifer for reminding us that evil is real and so is hell. She goes out of her way to teach us to be good people because otherwise we go to hell and she'll be at those gates waiting for us and that is NOT something we want for ourselves. Thank you Lou, sweetie, keep preaching ❤❤❤

:toodles_britney_sam_run_instagram_bye_goodbye_scared:

• Leader
21 minutes ago, C0CKy said:

I actually appreciate that you unlocked the thread, even if it wasn’t your vibe. Seriously I do.

This was mostly directed at the mods who closed it after you unlocked it, yet let comments like this stay up to this day.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. That kind of comment/rhetoric is not permitted. 

I really appreciate Jamie Lynne. I know it must've been hard to get Britney to sing with her considering how busy Britney's life is with the conservatorship, so I'm happy she reached out to someone with a voice similar to Britney's to be able to give something to us fans anyway.

Archived