Amanda Bynes released a rap track

• Super Mods
8 hours ago, lili_ballet said:

i really didnt want to say this but what u initially wrote is kinda hurtful

u know the saying, if u dont have anything nice to say...

How is it hurtful to you?

You're not Amanda!

Its obvious that she is not in her right mind, its people like you that enable this behavior and think its ok when its NOT

• Love 1
8 hours ago, princessmimi said:

How is it hurtful to you?

You're not Amanda!

Its obvious that she is not in her right mind, its people like you that enable this behavior and think its ok when its NOT

its just a rap song its not like she blew her house up or something

also growing up my mom told me "i liked u better when u were smaller" like every day and it hurts af and its essentially the same as what u said so ik how it feels

• Super Mods
18 hours ago, lili_ballet said:

its just a rap song its not like she blew her house up or something

also growing up my mom told me "i liked u better when u were smaller" like every day and it hurts af and its essentially the same as what u said so ik how it feels

So you see? YOU are personalizing my comment as if I said to you but Im talking about AMANDA!

She obviously dont give a fk cause if she did: she wouldnt have gotten those ugly *** tattoos on her face, light a driveway on fire, throw a bong out of her window and just went completely nuts!

Dont get me wrong, I was a fan of hers growing up but you gotta be seriously DELUSIONAL if you think she's anything like she used to be

• Love 1
22 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

So you see? YOU are personalizing my comment as if I said to you but Im talking about AMANDA!

She obviously dont give a fk cause if she did: she wouldnt have gotten those ugly *** tattoos on her face, light a driveway on fire, throw a bong out of her window and just went completely nuts!

Dont get me wrong, I was a fan of hers growing up but you gotta be seriously DELUSIONAL if you think she's anything like she used to be

now thats just ugly to say:sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

people dont ‘go nuts’ by choice do they

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
37 minutes ago, lili_ballet said:

now thats just ugly to say:sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

people dont ‘go nuts’ by choice do they

SERIOUSLY YOU"RE STILL COMMENTING!
MAN YOU"RE ANNOYING! :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

IF I KNEW HOW TO BLOCK U,I WOULD!

AND YES IF PEOPLE CHOOSE TO DO ***** OR DRINK, IT CAN LEAD TO FKN INSANITY AND I KNOW THAT CAUSE MY SISTER"S IN LAW IS A CRACK ADDICT AND DOES CRAZY SH! LIKE THIS!

LEAVE ME ALONE 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

SERIOUSLY YOU"RE STILL COMMENTING!
MAN YOU"RE ANNOYING! :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

IF I KNEW HOW TO BLOCK U,I WOULD!

AND YES IF PEOPLE CHOOSE TO DO ***** OR DRINK, IT CAN LEAD TO FKN INSANITY AND I KNOW THAT CAUSE MY SISTER"S IN LAW IS A CRACK ADDICT AND DOES CRAZY SH! LIKE THIS!

LEAVE ME ALONE 

i only replied bc u did

i suggest u try yoga or take a walk in nature cuz u need to chill

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block