Amanda Bynes released a rap track

• Super Mods

Uh wtf :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

She's just so cringey now, and im not just saying that cause of this "song".

I miss the old her, she was so beautiful and full of life.

Literally she is NOTHING like she used to be! 

At least Britney kinda resembles herself and didnt get an ugly *** tattoo on her face like Amanda.

Its sad how the once hilarious girl who had the funniest tv show in my childhood ended up like this :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

• Love 2
  • Like 2

It’s art. I support artistic endeavors.

I don’t know enough about her to weigh in on whether or not she needs a cship, but I will say this level of wackyness is not proof of anything either way. I will defend people’s right to be weird on social media as a matter of principle. She might need all the help in the world but I wouldn’t indict her on it based on this clip. 
If you’re pouncing on her for this and calling her crazy, then you’re making a fool out of everyone who cares about #freebritney 

• Love 1
  • Like 3
15 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Uh wtf :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

She's just so cringey now, and im not just saying that cause of this "song".

I miss the old her, she was so beautiful and full of life.

Literally she is NOTHING like she used to be! 

At least Britney kinda resembles herself and didnt get an ugly *** tattoo on her face like Amanda.

Its sad how the once hilarious girl who had the funniest tv show in my childhood ended up like this :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

Oh wow, being a britney fan and mocking mental health problem by saying "uh she was better before, beautiful and full of life". Yes she wasn't sick yet. Groundbreaking :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

• Love 3
  • Like 4
1 hour ago, Pissonme said:

Oh wow, being a britney fan and mocking mental health problem by saying "uh she was better before, beautiful and full of life". Yes she wasn't sick yet. Groundbreaking :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

This whole thread is just awful. @Jordan Miller should lock this. This was a set up to mock and judge her mental health and we certainly wouldn’t want anyone doing that to Britney. 

we all know from Britney that being in a conservatorship means you have very little freedom. Amanda finally puts herself back out there with a silly track and here we are criticizing her for it.  

• Love 2
  • Like 2

It's sad to see some of the replies in this thread, especially when we are big fans of someone in a conservatorship and has suffered abuse due to being in one.

We HATE when people label Britney x, y, z because of her past - let's not do the same to Amanda who has a history of mental health issues - we don't know what she's going through, so let's be a bit more considerate and respectful.

• Love 6
  • Super Mods
3 hours ago, Pissonme said:

You know, you don't have to comment on my comment if you don't agree.

I said what I said and thats it.

Are u trying to start something?

• Love 1

I mean, it's hard to tell what is going on here from an outsider perspective. Maybe she's not doing well at all, in which case I hope she's getting the help and support she needs and feels better soon. Or maybe she's just being silly and having a laugh and we shouldn't read too much into it. Either way, she's not hurting anyone, so I don't think it's necessary to mock her or make fun of her. It makes me sad how some people seem so eager to shoot down these famous women with mental health issues, to label them "train wrecks" or "hot messes" or "cringey", as if they're not just, y'know, people going through a rough time who deserve our empathy. Mental health issues are no joke.

• Love 1
On 1/21/2021 at 12:21 AM, Stefani said:

The white Nicki indeed. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

Imagine being so obsessed with the queen that you’re thinking about her 24/7 :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:

We all know Amanda’s situation and instead of showing some compassion you decide to come here and talk **** about not only a woman, but two. 

#stefanitheclownofexhale and I said what I said! :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block