Amanda Bynes released a rap track

1 hour ago, Slayer said:

I hope she's doing okay :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

Is she still a c-ship too?

I also hope shes doing okay, and was about to ask if she was still in a C-Ship too.

My other question is where does she get her money to live from? Did she make that much as a child and a young teen?

I really hope someone is actually looking after her, and not taking advantage of her.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Alestaos said:

I also hope shes doing okay, and was about to ask if she was still in a C-Ship too.

My other question is where does she get her money to live from? Did she make that much as a child and a young teen?

I really hope someone is actually looking after her, and not taking advantage of her.

I do think she has enough money, yes, i mean: The amanda bynes show, what i like about you and so many other projects. 

1 hour ago, Alestaos said:

3 minutes ago, Alexanda said:

I do think she has enough money, yes, i mean: The amanda bynes show, what i like about you and so many other projects. 

Yeah she was worth few millions once she was placed in conservatorship. It's still a nice money to live off but certainly not enough money to live lavish celeb life. If she wasn't placed in conservatorship she would be broke.

She is living in "safe house" and is being given an allowance from her parents.

Amanda is sadly severely damaged due to abuse she endured. And in my opinion one if rare times where I think conservatorship is needed.

Sadly something is not working out and she keeps having extreme relapses.

Amanda was released from conservatorship few years ago. And she relapsed big time few months after. And her situation become even worse after that (health wise).

She pulled herself together around that Paper mag shoot. We all thought she was doing well.

But something triggered another meltdown. Ever since she got out of treatment and ever since she got together with that bf of hers,sheblooked and seemed extremely off.

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block