A question to early fans about album sales.

FemmeFataleBrit

3 hours ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

The Eagles' album ( which was a compilation :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:) sold more, it was only fair. :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

It wasn't :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek: It was a last-minute rule and seemed extremely shady on Billboards side during Blackouts release to allow such sales around Blackout's release, looking like they did not want Britney to hit a #1 debut for the 5th time consecutively :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud: It would have been fair if they did allow the rule of copies being sold in one retail only much earlier, but it was last-minute and unprofessionally done :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/11/2021 at 10:47 PM, Needleney said:

I think most fans were too young about giving f*cks about album sales. :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney: I mean, i was only 8 when Baby One More Time got released. I started to care/being interested about charting when the Britney came out.

I was also 8 years old when her first album came out and I only started being interested about albuns sales from the Circus album :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

Archived