Kimye Are Reportedly Divorcing

With this news, I cannot help but be reminded of Kim's ICONIC interview with Elizabeth Taylor in 2011.

I do think that Kim tried for years to make her marriage work with Kanye, but I do think that she will eventually hit the 6 husbands mark. Kanye was her 3rd.

This isn't to be shady, I am pretty Kardashian neutral. I do not believe there is a curse to the men in their lives.

I think many men (even in these "modern" times) are still threatened by a powerful woman who makes more money than they do, that does not need them.

:deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

KIM KARDASHIAN: You are my idol. But I'm six husbands and some big jewels behind. What should I do?

ELIZABETH TAYLOR: I never planned to acquire a lot of jewels or a lot of husbands. For me, life happened, just as it does for anyone else. I have been supremely lucky in my life in that I have known great love, and of course I am the temporary custodian of some incredible and beautiful things. But I have never felt more alive than when I watched my children delight in something, never more alive than when I have watched a great artist perform, and never richer than when I have scored a big check to fight AIDS. Follow your passion, follow your heart, and the things you need will come.

https://www.harpersbazaar.com/celebrity/latest/news/a676/kim-kardashian-elizabeth-taylor-interview-0311/

• Love 2

The public seems to have really taken a liking to Kim lately. I’m not sure I love what she represents as an image. 

I do truly believe that she wouldn’t be where she is right now without Kanye. He boosted her image by a mile. She was just a typical mall girl before him and the public had gotten bored of her. 

• Like 3

i actually think kim is not that bad, she seems sweet (very obnoxious, but sweet) and kanye needs some time to heal. After his mom passed away his breakdowns are getting worse. Hope he finds the help he needs (as he is a male he will not get trapped in a cship:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:). I just wish the best for those kids and their parents, hope it will be a quiet process (although i can see kris jenner thinking how to make the most money out of this:quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:)

• Like 1
7 hours ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

A new year means a new Kim K :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink: according to sources Kim and Kanye have been in talks of getting a divorce. They are discussing their divorce as a form of a settlement (or dissolution of marriage). Apparently they want it quiet, but with the Kardashians when is anything quiet? :didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat:

Kanye is reportedly sick of being part of the Kardashian clan and hates the media frenzy. Is that really true though? :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:

What do you guys think? Its KimYe officially over? :taylor_swift_evil_smile:

Article:

kim-kanye.jpg.7eb95bb13222740f14ff5c8b9663733a.jpg

idk  I'VE ALWAYS LOVED KIM AND I sadly see myself in some of the things she says and does esp in the early days of the K*****ians :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

I want nothing but the best for her. She's a good person. Just look at what she has done in her short time as an attorney helping over through bad and to harsh of weed sentences for mostly all black men. I want her to be happy and I think she needs to get rid of him.. Especially after that embarrasment of a run for president that looked and sounded more like a desperate breakdown drivin at getting attention from the media. I Enjoy Kanye and I really love alot alot alot of his old music from when I was a kid. Golddigger is and will always be a classic!!

BUT IDK HE CRAY

KIM YOU DONT NEED HIM GET NORTH, WEST, nORTH WEST AND WEST saint and the other kid and hit it~~!@#@!$#$*I 

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

After Kanye spillin’ the tea last summer, I knew about divorce. The klan’ image was in serious danger...

What tea?

Also i think Kim tried her best, but Kayne really needs some extra help. It's going to be hard on the children, but generally i think this is a good idea for them. 

1 minute ago, Alestaos said:

What tea?

Also i think Kim tried her best, but Kayne really needs some extra help. It's going to be hard on the children, but generally i think this is a good idea for them. 

Timeline is important. Summer was an interesting time in Twitter with a lot of tea, and dark realities.

In Kanye’s twitter episode, he told a lot of things about Kim, Kris, intentions, Drake, Larsa... a lot. Part of the tea was really dark. All the Kardashians decided to unfollow Larsa after that. It was going to hurt their public image, I guess. Then, Kanye apologized to Kim and has not said anything else.

They wanted to get Kanye to hospital after the twitter mess but he refused because of his last experience in mental facility. He shared his experience in some tv interview and he was in a good state when he did it. It was hard to heard tho. 

It seems like Kim has been dating for awhile so, Kanye was not that wrong, back in the day. 

• Love 3

It feels (even without even following them) that this has been in the works for years. I think they tried to save the marriage for the sake of the kids and their carreers, but came to an end eventually. I admire Kim for holding on for so long. I mean he is Crazy with a capital C. What I mean is: He has serious mental problems that needs to be adressed that I doubt he has any least interest in adressing. I even got worried when I saw Sia visiting his "church" or whatever. But Sia on the other hand has also had mental issues so maybe she feels at home there. 

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, nwonder said:

Okay ... but has anyone heard the crazy *alleged rumours as who he has been cheating on her with??

:gaspney_britney_what_wow_shocked_surprised:

It’s wild, and just so wild that it could potentially be true? ...Especially when it comes to these people.

Either way, I wish them an ounce of luck.  

Spill the tea :truthtea_sips_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_red_mug_spill:

Anyway, I see that a lot of folks are saying how good of a person Kim is etc but lets get some things straight.

1. Both of these people have inflated egos :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

2. The Kardashians started showing them doing public service work because their ratings were down and the show was stale :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:

3. I feel Kim totally started getting involved with African American prisoner cases because the black community in America resents her and calls her a culture vulture and some in the community has a distaste for her “stealing” Kanye because thats one less wealthy African American available for an African American woman. So she was trying to get good publicity by serving a community that isn’t into her or her family. :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

4. The Kardashians and Jenners (Kylie and Kendall) only have each others backs. Thats the only admirable thing about them tbh...When anyone else jeopardizes their brand they are cut out Husbands and boyfriends are fair game when it comes to this.  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

• Love 1
  • Like 2

I have watched KUWTK for many years and Kim comes across to me as a very practical hard working structured business person. She knows how to generate wealth and works hard to get it. 

Kanye, like many artists is a total nutcase. Many of the best artists were and are. I am not dissing him. The reason he is such a good rapper is because his brain works differently to normal peoples. I also think looks wise Kim can do a lot better. He is a solid 6. She is a 10. 

I never thought they made a good couple as they are so different. She needs a handsome confident well hung businessman who is into fitness and money. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block