Kimye Are Reportedly Divorcing

13 hours ago, SloppyToppyGoddess said:

This has been rumored for the last 2 years. Idk if it's real. But I can see Taylor Swift surprise drop a new song or album on the day Kim files. Taylor is Queen of holding grudges. 

Swift be like: kanye divorcing? i NEED to release an album and create a whole marketing strategy about it to get another #1:drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

• Love 1
1 hour ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

Spill the tea :truthtea_sips_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_red_mug_spill:

Anyway, I see that a lot of folks are saying how good of a person Kim is etc but lets get some things straight.

1. Both of these people have inflated egos :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

2. The Kardashians started showing them doing public service work because their ratings were down and the show was stale :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:

3. I feel Kim totally started getting involved with African American prisoner cases because the black community in America resents her and calls her a culture vulture and some in the community has a distaste for her “stealing” Kanye because thats one less wealthy African American available for an African American woman. So she was trying to get good publicity by serving a community that isn’t into her or her family. :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

4. The Kardashians and Jenners (Kylie and Kendall) only have each others backs. Thats the only admirable thing about them tbh...When anyone else jeopardizes their brand they are cut out Husbands and boyfriends are fair game when it comes to this.  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

As for #3, anyone still against interracial relationships in 2021 can sluff RIGHT the heck off 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, nwonder said:

Okay ... but has anyone heard the crazy *alleged rumours as who he has been cheating on her with??

:gaspney_britney_what_wow_shocked_surprised:

It’s wild, and just so wild that it could potentially be true? ...Especially when it comes to these people.

Either way, I wish them an ounce of luck.  

Who? 

If it true, can we please please please please please please please please please please!!!!! Put/combine/merge all of the topics about Kanye and Kim in the same topic!! Please! Just don’t make this board turn into a ******* kardashian forum! I’d probably stop coming here if it happens. 

I already blocked everything kardashian on Snapchat and Instagram but it’s a losing battle. They always pop up. Please don’t let them not ruin this board as well.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block