Christina Aguilera covers Sarah McLachlan's "I Will Remember You" (in memoriam of things we're leaving in 2020)

7 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

I’ve literally never seen this, and I was an Xtina stan during from Stripped-Lotus. Lol. But wow, I know it was a different time, but cultural appropriation much?! 

I actually thought she sounded really good for the first half of the song, she still was doing a bit much at the end, but it was still overall pretty good. It was annoying how the audience was reacting, but I’m sure Xtina ate that fake **** up 

1 hour ago, MyLittlePopstar said:

I’ve literally never seen this, and I was an Xtina stan during from Stripped-Lotus. Lol. But wow, I know it was a different time, but cultural appropriation much?! 

I actually thought she sounded really good for the first half of the song, she still was doing a bit much at the end, but it was still overall pretty good. It was annoying how the audience was reacting, but I’m sure Xtina ate that fake **** up 

How can you call yourself a stan and not know this lmao? It sounds like you don't even know the song. Its the first song we heard from B2B and the first time she did anything official with her new look at the time.  It was a big deal among fans.

How are fake fans in a commercial supposed to act? Imo ot was pretty tame. They could have had screaming kids.

Also people who whine about cultural appropriation are the worst kind of annoying. Let me guess britneys Egypt and Japan sections in her FF tour were totally fine for you?

12 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

How can you call yourself a stan and not know this lmao? It sounds like you don't even know the song. Its the first song we heard from B2B and the first time she did anything official with her new look at the time.  It was a big deal among fans.

How are fake fans in a commercial supposed to act? Imo ot was pretty tame. They could have had screaming kids.

Also people who whine about cultural appropriation are the worst kind of annoying. Let me guess britneys Egypt and Japan sections in her FF tour were totally fine for you?

I don’t consider myself a stan anymore lol. I was at that time, but this commercial must have  almost never played. I literally never saw it. I remember her really boring commercial she did with coke. I know Here to Stay. The 2nd half of my comment was referring to her singing I Will Remember You, the “audience” in that funeral scene was annoying. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block