Game Changer in 2020 Election

Just Because

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What is the point in creating a thread and being the only one who replies to it?
Shouldn’t you be in another website/forum with like minded individuals like Breitbart etc?
You’re embarrassing yourself at this point.
There’s no discussion, debate or any kind of neutral interaction. It’s just a vomit of one sided delusion. Don’t you see that?
What is the point of what you do? Are you looking to make friends? Engage in some conversation? Because you’re making it very difficult for anybody to listen to you, let alone respond to your diatribes. 
It honestly doesn’t matter if Trump wins or not at this point, the world has moved on, in case you haven’t noticed....there are much bigger fish to fry.

5 hours ago, Justin Woodpond said:

What is the point in creating a thread and being the only one who replies to it?
Shouldn’t you be in another website/forum with like minded individuals like Breitbart etc?
You’re embarrassing yourself at this point.
There’s no discussion, debate or any kind of neutral interaction. It’s just a vomit of one sided delusion. Don’t you see that?
What is the point of what you do? Are you looking to make friends? Engage in some conversation? Because you’re making it very difficult for anybody to listen to you, let alone respond to your diatribes. 
It honestly doesn’t matter if Trump wins or not at this point, the world has moved on, in case you haven’t noticed....there are much bigger fish to fry.

This is the Political Section.  The world has NOT  moved on. You may not like what I have to say but 73 Million  + Americans do.  

"A cause worth fighting for is worth fighting for to the end."

Cheers! 

I sincerely doubt 73 million Americans remain stuck on what has long passed, deluded in their efforts to change what’s cannot undone, legally, ethically, lawfully or otherwise. In case you don’t know, the highest courts are above the reach of the president.

It’s not about liking or disliking what you have to say. I honestly don’t care. I’m not American.

My problem is with your creation of the echo chamber you so dearly cling to. This is something I’ve only seen on websites that are NOT pop culture/ light entertainment/ community involvement oriented places.

I’m all for political discourse, but your aversion to neutral engagement or real conversation over something you only seem to be content spewing to yourself without thought or consideration of anyone’s else’s opinion or input, just doesn’t fly. What is the point of it all?

Will we see you continue after inauguration day or will you slowly fade away.

If your going to carry on this malarkey at least bring real receipts from legitimate ‘neutral’ sources (rightwing or sore loser opinions on Twitter doesn’t count).

53 minutes ago, Justin Woodpond said:

I sincerely doubt 73 million Americans remain stuck on what has long passed, deluded in their efforts to change what’s cannot undone, legally, ethically, lawfully or otherwise. In case you don’t know, the highest courts are abound the reach of the president.

It’s not about liking or disliking what you have to say. I honestly don’t care. I’m not American.

My problem is with your creation of the echo chamber you so dearly cling to. This is something I’ve only seen on websites that are NOT pop culture/ light entertainment/ community involvement oriented places.

I’m all for political discourse, but your aversion to neutral engagement or real conversation over something you only seem to be content spewing to yourself without thought or consideration of anyone’s else’s opinion or input, just doesn’t fly. What is the point of it all?

Will we see you continue after inauguration day or will you slowly fade away.

If your going to carry on this malarkey at least bring real receipts from legitimate ‘neutral’ sources (rightwing or sore loser opinions on Twitter doesn’t count).

I’ve posted plenty of receipts. You may to start reading  Constitution first. I’m not going to debate  with anyone  who hasn’t  done their homework.  

Have a good day! 

12 minutes ago, Just Because said:

I’ve posted plenty of receipts. You may to start reading  Constitution first. I’m not going to debate  with anyone  who hasn’t  done their homework.  

Have a good day! 

Hahaha always with the excuses! You see what I’m saying above....about discourse. 

I’ve never seen one legitimate receipt from you; far right or conspiracy blogs/websites don’t count, neither do Twitter opinions.

The Supreme Court interprets the constitution darling. They have thrown out all of Trump attempts to overturn the results. Therefore, it is not constitutionally related. Read all you want. 

Legally and lawfully he has failed. The only way is a coop, or brute force. Would love to see you justify that with receipts.

Why don’t you become a lawyer, you can argue about the law till the cows come home.

• Content Curators
5 hours ago, Just Because said:

If you want LEGITIMATE -  wait  until you see what happens on Jan 20TH.  
Enjoy the Trump Era for 4 more years. 

God bless America! 🇺🇸

And if it doesn’t happen just hypotheticallly speaking (although it’s reality but whatever) then what are y’all trumpets gonna do 

if joe Biden and Kamala Harris are sworn in? 

On 12/30/2020 at 7:09 AM, Britneyarmy8 said:

And if it doesn’t happen just hypotheticallly speaking (although it’s reality but whatever) then what are y’all trumpets gonna do 

if joe Biden and Kamala Harris are sworn in? 

This Russian bot is not interested in a conversation, they are programmed to spew delusional propaganda only.

Perhaps, when (not if) Biden and Harris are sworn in their circuits will short, and they will finally self destruct into oblivion.

Interestingly, Trump's campaign has raised more than $207.5 million since he lost the election, donated by his followers towards the legal challenges against the results.

You see, the more Trump peddles outlandish fraud claims and petty lies, the more money he can accumulate before exiting. It’s another of his get rich quick schemes. He’ll need all the money he can get to fight the 100’s of law suits that wait for him on the outside world. How do we know this?

Even more interestingly, Trump’s post-election fundraising drive saw emails sent to his followers asking them to contribute to an "Official Election Defense Fund" to "protect the results and keep fighting even after Election Day".  However - this is the clincher - the small print showed that most of the money would be spent on other priorities!!!

Reports are the campaign has spent $14 million only on legal costs and recounts. That means there could still be more than $180 million left over from fundraising after the campaign and post-election costs are covered.

The fraud malarkey is a con. It’s part of his act to raise as much funds as possible, and his followers are eating it up like bees to honey.

https://www.azcentral.com/amp/6486608002

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/09/05/us/politics/trump-campaign-funds-legal-bills.html?smid=em-share

https://www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-us-canada-55192699

https://www.khou.com/amp/article/news/verify/donald-trump-has-raised-200-million-dollars-where-will-it-go/65-0b5c323d-e6d2-4ac4-827f-2fac647ea53d

On 12/30/2020 at 2:46 AM, Justin Woodpond said:

This Russian bot is not interested in a conversation, they are programmed to spew delusional propaganda only.

Perhaps, when (not if) Biden and Harris are sworn in their circuits will short, and they will finally self destruct into oblivion.

Interestingly, Trump's campaign has raised more than $207.5 million since he lost the election, donated by his followers towards the legal challenges against the results.

You see, the more Trump peddles outlandish fraud claims and petty lies, the more money he can accumulate before exiting. It’s another of his get rich quick schemes. He’ll need all the money he can get to fight the 100’s of law suits that wait for him on the outside world. How do we know this?

Even more interestingly, Trump’s post-election fundraising drive saw emails sent to his followers asking them to contribute to an "Official Election Defense Fund" to "protect the results and keep fighting even after Election Day".  However - this is the clincher - the small print showed that most of the money would be spent on other priorities!!!

Reports are the campaign has spent $14 million only on legal costs and recounts. That means there could still be more than $180 million left over from fundraising after the campaign and post-election costs are covered.

The fraud malarkey is a con. It’s part of his act to raise as much funds as possible, and his followers are eating it up like bees to honey.

https://www.azcentral.com/amp/6486608002

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/09/05/us/politics/trump-campaign-funds-legal-bills.html?smid=em-share

https://www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-us-canada-55192699

https://www.khou.com/amp/article/news/verify/donald-trump-has-raised-200-million-dollars-where-will-it-go/65-0b5c323d-e6d2-4ac4-827f-2fac647ea53d

“You have enemies in your life? Good. That’s means you’ve stood up for something, sometime  in your life. “
-Winston Churchill 

3 hours ago, Just Because said:

“And ye shall know truth, and the truth shall make you free.” 
- John 8:32

Ah! Seeing as you will get banned if you post anything fake about the election, you are resorting to bible quotes instead. Nice.

Have you read this one, dear? It’s one of my faves

“And the Jord said may the delusions you cling to, fade with every passing day. Dance against thy own insanity, and learn to laugh with thy exhaled brethren”  
- Britnionions 1:72

fade with every passing sunrise. Love. Learn to laugh at thy insanity and laugh with thy exhaled brethren” Britney 1:7

Archived