BRITNEY CAFE REVAMPED!

Alvee

So I revisited this In The Zone Britney Ramen and Cafe here in the Manila, Philippines! The last time was 2017 and it was updated with more featured collections and Me Against The Music vibes! I hope this makes your day, specially my fellow Britney fans! Check it out!

Thoughts!?

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The place is very cute and Im glad her team/label didn't shut down, with the horrible way they act I thought they'd stop this.

It looks like a project of a stan with real love for Britney and her history... Unlike The Zone, any real fan could see by miles that crap didn't have nothing to do with what we really love about Britney.

On 12/25/2020 at 10:46 AM, Roger said:

Okay, so usually I don't say that to fellow Exhalers cause I don't want to sound desperate but... You are so freaking hot !

Next Time please come visit my boulangerie :thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot:

That's flattering. Thank you

:).

On 12/25/2020 at 8:51 AM, Danielle1987 said:

“Come visit us...or sneak away to the Philippines!!” Oooomg LOVE THAT!

I aspire to be on his level of standom perfection. 

Can we order something online from there? :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

I want to support that cafe. 

Order online for Britney stuff I am not sure if they still sell some, if it's food yeah but locally only huhu. Yeah I love it when he says that line like from the Piece of me song. 

Archived