Sam is already recovered from covid and is back at Britney's house

enAC

He just posted at her home gym Screenshot-20201223-201358-Instagram.jpgScreenshot-20201223-201309-Instagram.jpgScreenshot-20201223-205340-Instagram.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSkB9SH4zofitQowCcVtQD

Glad he recovered in time for Christmas 

Ps: Since it seems a lot of you didn't read the long caption of his post yesterday, he said he was already recovered (tested negative twice) and is been out of the quarantine for ages. Screenshot-20201223-083216-Instagram.jpg

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, MM0219 said:

I think a sub forum should be created for Sam Asghari, possibly under Fitness, Health & Lifestyle. :selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad:

Oh God no please lol but his ig stories sometimes are useful to us, like now we know she will spend Christmas with him :pieceofwhat_britney_awkward: Hope she can see the boys as well :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming: 

I understand that her time with her kids has been reduced (due to her wonderful dad) but why do people act like she never sees them?

From what I read somewhere else, neither Kevin nor his wife post pictures with Sean and Jayden now either. I don't know how true that is because I don't follow either of them, but to some on here if it's not posted on her instagram then it didn't happen.

And in my opinion given how messy her Instagram is, comments included, I think its best there are no pictures with her kids. 

1 hour ago, MM0219 said:

I understand that her time with her kids has been reduced (due to her wonderful dad) but why do people act like she never sees them?

I think it's because we haven't seen them with her even on some special dates. She went to Hawaii apparently alone on their birthdays last year18359144-0-image-m-42_1568224669770.jpg

She went to Miami apparently only with Sam on her birthday last yearimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQCjdAqtZlRSf2UbMp9x3z

But of course she sees them, she's their mother. On that Jayden's ig live, he said like they see her at least a few times a month. Anyway, hope she has a great Christmas with them ❤️

1 hour ago, MM0219 said:

From what I read somewhere else, neither Kevin nor his wife post pictures with Sean and Jayden now either. I don't know how true that is because I don't follow either of them, but to some on here if it's not posted on her instagram then it didn't happen.

And in my opinion given how messy her Instagram is, comments included, I think its best there are no pictures with her kids. 

Bc it seems like she barely sees them. She was seeing them twice a week last year and they couldnt sleep at her house, but then on Jayden's livestream he said he had seen her two days before and would only see her again in two weeks. It seemed like she was even seeing them less.

Last year she didnt have them on thanksgiving and on her bday (mind u Kevins wife shares the same bday day with Britney) and on Prestons bday, Kevin was in NY, yet he still spent his bday at Kevins house. On Christmas last year, she only had them for like 7 hours bc it was the day shed see them anyway (one of the two days of the week they went to her house), but still they couldnt sleep there. From what people have seen in the past, it didnt seem like Kevin was making any easier for Britney so she could see them more. Its quite sad.

Archived