Would you ever get cosmetic surgery?

Slayer

• Content Curators
9 minutes ago, SloppyToppyGoddess said:

Ive had vãginal rejuvenation but that's it. I was a whòre in my preteens/teens so when I met my now husband, being a virgin was very important to him and his family. So without telling him, i got rejuvenated 4 months prior to our wedding. The pain was more intense than when I originally lost my virginity but hey, he never knew the difference :straddle_britney_pink_yoga_meditation_bounce_legs_spread_gym:

Wow i never knew there's something like that. Imma tell my girlfriends who want to have *** but are scared of losing their virginity. 

i'd get a nosejob maybe,  if i had the cash 

i fully support people who get cosmetic surgery or fillers

if it helps you feel more confident and better in ur skin i'm all for it as long as ur not hurting anybody

but ppl should be careful cause it can become addictive , people should get psychological support as much as they can because changing your face structure can be traumatizing, it's like a small death, the old version of yourself kinda stops existing ,

your face represents your identity, in a psychic way, when you alter it i can be difficult to get used to your new face 

If it makes you happy then I’m happy for you but some folks get addicted therefore carried away :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

I have pondered getting some things done. I def think I’m gonna get botox next year. Crows feet start at 35 for men and I’ll be 33 next summer :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

I’m not opposed to fillers later on. For the most part i have good genetics but my moms family gets turkey neck when they get old so I’ll probably do a neck left or whatever its called. 

• Love 1
9 hours ago, Stefani said:

No, why is there a stigma against dark-skinned folks who want lighter skin, but nobody ever criticizes light-skinned people who tan?

The only skin bleaching that I accept is the type where it's really used to treat hyperpigmentation. But if it makes you feel that much better, then go for it girl! :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

• Like 1

only problem I have with plastic surgery is that it isnt part of public healthcare hehe.

as long as I am still seen as beeing in my early 20s, now that I am approaching my mid 30s, everything is okay.

did botox once though and will again.^^

you gotta start early though.

but find it tragic when people get a "new" face like kim k for example, must be terrible to look in the mirror.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block