Jump to content

Would you ever get cosmetic surgery?


Recommended Posts

  • Super Mods

I won’t say never, but very likely no. I want to be happy with and grateful what I’ve been given. I am who I am, and that makes me unique. If there’s something about my (genetic) appearance that I don’t initially like, then I work on learning to love it and embracing it rather than wanting or trying to change it. 

I fully support people doing whatever they want with their bodies to make them happier and more confident in them though.

  • Love 3
  • Like 1

#FreeBritney

Link to comment

I would never. There are better ways to become more beautiful, I know it can sound stupid for some of you but your brain, your beliefs, your thoughts decide about your appearance, it's all in your head and it shows in physical life. Like u can literally trick your mind and think and be sure that your skin is clear af or something and it literally becomes that way, it can be tricky but possible for sure, I experienced it like 9838344 times but it takes practice i guess. It has something to do with placebo I think. Whole world is the way it is because of what u think. Your body, your rules 

  • Love 2
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Just now, Hooked-On-Knee said:

And everyone deserves to feel beautiful. Cosmetic surgery isn't a bad thing if wanted by choice. :) 

True but you should already feel beautiful, how you have such a different and unique look only to yourself. What’s the point of wanting to look like Deepika Padukone or Jennifer Aniston when you already have a face for YOU. Exactly :) 

Link to comment
5 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Never. Your insulting yourself if you choose to take such derogatory things to alter the face that had been given to you since birth, and should accept yourself for the way you are. Like Xtina once said “You are beautiful, no matter what they say” :) 

I-

Your appearance was literally given to u without your permission, like literally almost everyone I guess are insecure about the way they look. Your appearance is literally not you at all. You are your soul, not your appearance so I totally understand that people want to change the way they look, they just want to feel more like themselves, comfortable. But there are better ways to do that than surgery but obvi nothing against it 

  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Just now, BabkaAutorka said:

I-

Your appearance was literally given to u without your permission, like literally almost everyone I guess are insecure about the way they look. Your appearance is literally not you at all. You are your soul, not your appearance so I totally understand that people want to change the way they look, they just want to feel more like themselves, comfortable. But there are better ways to do that than surgery but obvi nothing against it 

But why would you want to look like someone else? Just accept yourself :) 

Link to comment
1 minute ago, Blackout2006 said:

But why would you want to look like someone else? Just accept yourself :) 

People usually don't get cosmetic surgeries to look like someone else tho

They just want to enhance their beauty or make changes based on their insecurities so yeah i would not judge people for doing that 

also Britney had a nose job :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde: are you judging our queen 

 

  • Love 3
  • Like 1
Link to comment
4 minutes ago, Thelegendarybritney said:

People usually don't get cosmetic surgeries to look like someone else tho

They just want to enhance their beauty or make changes based on their insecurities so yeah i would not judge people for doing that 

also Britney had a nose job :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde: are you judging our queen 

 

Oh wait I thought the OP was talking about “those” surgeries :waitwhat_britney_lights_out_scared_um_confused_what:

Then that way it’s fine, a few minor changes on yr body don’t do anything so it’s fine :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

  • Haha 2
Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block