Would you ever get cosmetic surgery?

Slayer

Never! It doesn't even cross my mind! Though a sibling of mine always complains about her appearance and claims she would get it. I don't understand. I think I am perfect (appearance-wise) the way I am. Some people have even complimentede on my smile, eyes, and nose! I find it strange and I blush!

When I finally have a normal job and money , definitely , I care about how I look, i would change a few things i think it would make me feel good , but I'll probably start once I'm 30 or older , not before , I've had a nose job and I'm happy about the result , in the future I plan to have fillers under my eyes as well 😏 i think if it makes someone feel good about themselves then they should do it , as long as they do it for themselves and not for someone else 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block