It was a bad week.

CarelessDiva

32 minutes ago, CarelessDiva said:

Hahha living your life to worship someone else's life should be really disappointing and really hurt. It must be sad to always state other people's accomplishments and not be able to state your own. Do you feel powerful by diminishing others opinions on a celebrity who could care less if you exist? Do you feel better calling another fan a disappoint bc they can use a logical brain and you live in a world that clearly is in your own head? I just cant with people like you what world do you live in? Are you sad that you care more about someone else's life more than your own? So you really think Britney isnt a person fading? If so wake up. Its ******* crazy. Shes going to fade that's how it is wake the **** up. You can still love her but lying to yourself about it will only hurt you or make u seem delusional. Love and support her but dont lie to yourself it just make you crazier than Britney in 2007. 

You can also be a fan and state facts. I love her but yeah shes gone downhill 100% and I wouldn't pay to see her perform until I see her really improve. Being an icon means you carry your legacy until you die. MJ was in severe pain still giving it his all in his fairwrll tour b4 he passed. She has no excuses. Not a legend just someone who had a lot of talent. 

Quoting this before have you have an episode and delete it. :tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated: 

Britney's performance skills have gone downhill. I don't think even the most diehard fans will take issue admitting that fact. However, to say Britney has no excuse and make reference to a fan being "crazier" than Britney is where I draw the line. It's clear to see to ALL, even non fans, how much she has been through in her life and how those around her have done nothing to support her, only line their pockets while making her work. We genuinely don't know the half of what she has been through while in this conservatorship, but we are seeing a tiny fraction of the pain she has endured, and it's not pretty. 

For me, personally, I am past the stage of wanting her to come back to the music scene and perform. I want her to be happy. Nothing more. Nothing less. Her happiness is something that has seemingly been missing all these years. Maybe that'll change if she gets her wishes and her father is removed from her conservatorship, and then hopefully her life in general. I guess time will tell. 

Oh, and as for MJ giving it his all on his fairwell tour.... babe, the fairwell tour, or residency, didn't happen. I had tickets. :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:If you're referring to the rehearsals, I wouldn't really say he was giving it his all but you believe what you want to. 

I shouldn't really have given you this attention because that's what you so desperately crave, but oh well, lap it up. 

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, CarelessDiva said:

Hahha living your life to worship someone else's life should be really disappointing and really hurt. It must be sad to always state other people's accomplishments and not be able to state your own. Do you feel powerful by diminishing others opinions on a celebrity who could care less if you exist? Do you feel better calling another fan a disappoint bc they can use a logical brain and you live in a world that clearly is in your own head? I just cant with people like you what world do you live in? Are you sad that you care more about someone else's life more than your own? So you really think Britney isnt a person fading? If so wake up. Its ******* crazy. Shes going to fade that's how it is wake the **** up. You can still love her but lying to yourself about it will only hurt you or make u seem delusional. Love and support her but dont lie to yourself it just make you crazier than Britney in 2007. 

You can also be a fan and state facts. I love her but yeah shes gone downhill 100% and I wouldn't pay to see her perform until I see her really improve. Being an icon means you carry your legacy until you die. MJ was in severe pain still giving it his all in his fairwrll tour b4 he passed. She has no excuses. Not a legend just someone who had a lot of talent. 

Umm wtf? Are you ok? 

1 hour ago, CarelessDiva said:

Imagine writing 2 paragraphs on someone who just put a freaking pun in their post as a joke :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

2 hours ago, CarelessDiva said:

Also, how very sweet of you to think that i am busy living my life dedicating it to "someone whom doesnt know i exist". I am a working middle-school going student who comes to this forum as a comfy space and stress-breaker to talk about Britney Spears and pop culture, and even if i do list all her accomplishments, i can still proudly say i do have my own accomplishments as well and as a fan, i do acknowledge she is no more a good performer and its stupid too compare Britneys life to MJs because they both had their own stuff.

One was going to courts under being falsely accused of hurting children, whereas one was going to courts for having her childrens custody. Parallels right? MJ unfortunately become the victim of what the media and industry can do to you, whereas, our girl...despite having her children taken away from her, 2 unfaithful men in her life, the whole world against her, the tabloid junk epitome, the medias favourite celebrity to chew and spit out, extremely overworked to the core in her prime, went through depression, invasion of privacy...all that and she is still with us and performing even though she is stuck in a guardianship filled with money-laundering monsters. She is still performing for us...she could have retired and gone back to Lousiana 12 years ago, but she didnt. She is still here. This is why she will go down in the textbooks as a survivor, and you will deal :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

9 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Also, how very sweet of you to think that i am busy living my life dedicating it to "someone whom doesnt know i exist". I am a working middle-school going student who comes to this forum as a comfy space and stress-breaker to talk about Britney Spears and pop culture, and even if i do list all her accomplishments, i can still proudly say i do have my own accomplishments as well and as a fan, i do acknowledge she is no more a good performer and its stupid too compare Britneys life to MJs because they both had their own stuff.

One was going to courts under being falsely accused of hurting children, whereas one was going to courts for having her childrens custody. Parallels right? MJ unfortunately become the victim of what the media and industry can do to you, whereas, our girl...despite having her children taken away from her, 2 unfaithful men in her life, the whole world against her, the tabloid junk epitome, the medias favourite celebrity to chew and spit out, extremely overworked to the core in her prime, went through depression, invasion of privacy...all that and she is still with us and performing even though she is stuck in a guardianship filled with money-laundering monsters. She is still performing for us...she could have retired and gone back to Lousiana 12 years ago, but she didnt. She is still here. This is why she will go down in the textbooks as a survivor, and you will deal :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

We decided to stan Bill Gates of exhale :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching:

Archived