It was a bad week.

CarelessDiva

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
6 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

Wow well this was a rollercoaster :wtfdidusay_wth_what_huh_again_who_confused_looking_around:

What did the OP say anyone before editing the title?

The title was something like “are we stanning a has been” and the OP said that Britney is older now, not as popular, and younger generations won’t recognize her. And something along the lines of audiences in award shows wouldn’t understand why older people would go crazy for Britney when she’s presenting an award :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

If someone has a better summary then please share. :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger: Or if OP wants to clarify, please do :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

3 hours ago, SlayOut said:

The title was something like “are we stanning a has been” and the OP said that Britney is older now, not as popular, and younger generations won’t recognize her. And something along the lines of audiences in award shows wouldn’t understand why older people would go crazy for Britney when she’s presenting an award :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

If someone has a better summary then please share. :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger: Or if OP wants to clarify, please do :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

Wow now m really considering if he’s a troll or a Constantly Disappointed Xtina ( @The Greatest Show :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:) Britney fan :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

4 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

Being a constantly disappointed fan can be tough tbh. :pieceofwhat_britney_awkward:

Hahha living your life to worship someone else's life should be really disappointing and really hurt. It must be sad to always state other people's accomplishments and not be able to state your own. Do you feel powerful by diminishing others opinions on a celebrity who could care less if you exist? Do you feel better calling another fan a disappoint bc they can use a logical brain and you live in a world that clearly is in your own head? I just cant with people like you what world do you live in? Are you sad that you care more about someone else's life more than your own? So you really think Britney isnt a person fading? If so wake up. Its ******* crazy. Shes going to fade that's how it is wake the **** up. You can still love her but lying to yourself about it will only hurt you or make u seem delusional. Love and support her but dont lie to yourself it just make you crazier than Britney in 2007. 

You can also be a fan and state facts. I love her but yeah shes gone downhill 100% and I wouldn't pay to see her perform until I see her really improve. Being an icon means you carry your legacy until you die. MJ was in severe pain still giving it his all in his fairwrll tour b4 he passed. She has no excuses. Not a legend just someone who had a lot of talent. 

Archived