Exhale is going to add one new emote. The choice is yours.

Jordan Miller

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Thelegendarybritney said:

Girl your career was already over before I even got a chance to do something about it noami cry .gif

So you DO admit that you were trying to sabotage my career when i was at my peak :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

You were jealous of my career and my success, and tried yr voodoo with it but before u could do anything to i got the keyboard glitch :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

But wait....What if YOU were the one who did voodoo on my keypad and started my breakdown era :lostney_britney_what_confused_huh_who_looking_around_glory:

1 minute ago, Blackout2006 said:

So you DO admit that you were trying to sabotage my career when i was at my peak :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

You were jealous of my career and my success, and tried yr voodoo with it but before u could do anything to i got the keyboard glitch :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

But wait....What if YOU were the one who did voodoo on my keypad and started my breakdown era :lostney_britney_what_confused_huh_who_looking_around_glory:

Yeah I hacked into your keyboard by planting the song “Big fat bass” by Britney Spears and Will.i.flop into the microchip that was connecting the keyboard to the computer and created a keyboard glitch that destroyed many careers before yours :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney: 

i mean :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney: i don’t know what you’re talking about 

Archived