Exhale is going to add one new emote. The choice is yours.

Jordan Miller

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, AGUILEGEND IS A QUEEN said:

I don't ever recall it being an emote but it should have been by this point giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f292bc29244b01c2037fb 

What is the reason giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f292bc29244b01c2037fb 

Yes, should be an emote, simply by the merit that it’s Britney, and like, obviously.  :jabba_monster_gross_ew_disgusting_chew:

Also, I’m literally the only one keeping Jabba alive. :jabba_monster_gross_ew_disgusting_chew:  He’s iconic and now that we finally have a Star Wars emote, literally no one fuks with him. Star Wars and Britney are life! Any #StarWars fans here??   :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:   :jabba_monster_gross_ew_disgusting_chew:   :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

britney spears what GIF  For those wtf moments

shocked phone GIF  for those shocked/dead moments

Happy Nbc GIF by Superstore I always thought a Justine one from Superstore would be funny. Since she always acts like the store s l u t, but she's actually not and super lonely and everyone knows it lol... kind of like many people here :P 

10 hours ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

My vote goes to this TikTak ho, she’s Bcum so Iconique in like zero seconds flat. I couldn’t and probably shouldn’t ever...  :jabba_monster_gross_ew_disgusting_chew:

15 hours ago, Goten21 said:

ariana-spongebob

this 

some of the other suggestions are

uhm

GIF 1999 90s baby one more time - animated GIF on GIFER - by Nalmetus

Looks like we have a winner

Thanks babes with taste

irpLvJS.gif

Archived