16 new rare old Britneys pics

• Super Mods
8 hours ago, exposingmediocrity said:

Lmao your calling me the racist when you originally brought up race

I was saying a FACT and the FACT is that she is more popular cause she's black especially with the whole Black Lives Matter thing going on!

If Beyonce was white, you wouldnt be acting so defensive and obnoxious

its only cause she's black that thats why you're reacting like this 

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, exposingmediocrity said:

im the one thats using the race card? Lmao they were the one who said that the only reason that Beyonce is hyped because she is black? Is that not using the "race card" or is using the race card ok when it benefits you?

So u lost it and went to call someone a dumb _____ ? Heck, there have been many times as well where I have been instigated but not reached beyond the line :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad:

17 hours ago, princessmimi said:

I was saying a FACT and the FACT is that she is more popular cause she's black especially with the whole Black Lives Matter thing going on!

Dragons Den Yes GIF by CBC

On 2/6/2021 at 12:20 AM, princessmimi said:

Can you provide cold hard facts to prove that Beyonce is only hyped because she’s black/BLM?

Does this mean that every other artist who is hyped (Rihanna, MJ, Janet, Aretha Franklin) are only hyped because their black/BLM?

“I’m only defending Beyonce because she’s black.” You can scroll through my post history and see me defending (Taylor, Adele, Madonna) are you going to accuse me of only defending them because they are white or is that only reserved for black artists/Beyonce? I’m literally a Daydreamer (Adele stan).

On 2/6/2021 at 5:56 PM, pop analyst said:

Dragons Den Yes GIF by CBC

Can you provide cold hard facts to prove that Beyonce is only hyped because she’s black/BLM?

Does this mean that every other artist who is hyped (Rihanna, MJ, Janet, Aretha Franklin) are only hyped because their black/BLM?

“I’m only defending Beyonce because she’s black.” You can scroll through my post history and see me defending (Taylor, Adele, Madonna) are you going to accuse me of only defending them because they are white or is that only reserved for black artists/Beyonce? I’m literally a Daydreamer (Adele stan).

On 2/13/2021 at 10:35 PM, exposingmediocrity said:

dont mix other black pop singers with her to get your point. Beyonce is very deep in public relations and general fakery. 

• Super Mods
On 2/13/2021 at 12:34 PM, exposingmediocrity said:

People always associate her with BLM, you can see comments online like on youtube.

You can see comments on her videos about that

She is overly hyped for no reason other than she's black

Archived