16 new rare old Britneys pics

Just now, lilhennythings said:

Same!! Good find

This girl posted other rare Britneys pics in the past. I think she had a club that Britney used to go back in the day, there was even a Hollywood Reporter story about her last year where she shared a lot of celebs pics, including that one with Britney & Ryan Gosling. 

Just now, Bundy said:

This girl posted other rare Britneys pics in the past. I think she had a club that Britney used to go back in the day, there was even a Hollywood Reporter story about her last year where she shared a lot of celebs pics, including that one with Britney & Ryan Gosling. 

Yeah! I was just looking at some of her other posts. Some goodies of more than just Britney here. 

Just now, lilhennythings said:

Yeah! I was just looking at some of her other posts. Some goodies of more than just Britney here. 

Once I went thru her whole feed just to see all the Britney pics she had posted :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Pantera or whatever her name is posted most of these a few months ago. Some of them I haven’t seen before but can we just take a moment to appreciate how natural her beauty was then. Idk if this makes sense but she had such a vintage 90s face. Like actually ethereal...Topanga as well. Both absolutely gorgeous.

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, AGUILEGEND IS A QUEEN said:

Pantera or whatever her name is posted most of these a few months ago. Some of them I haven’t seen before but can we just take a moment to appreciate how natural her beauty was then. Idk if this makes sense but she had such a vintage 90s face. Like actually ethereal...Topanga as well. Both absolutely gorgeous.

I went thru her whole feed once and 6 of these pics were never posted before, believe me lol 

12 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Elisa Donovan posted a picture in January with Britney and Justin

83179010_10157822529199898_1798072712552

They don't seem to be the same day, or are they? :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous: but definitely were around the same time

129718435_230184318619860_62261447666944

I had no idea they used to hang out.

I think Elisa reposted after Pantera shared this pic, I posted it here when Pantera first posted lol 

Elisa did the I drive myself crazy video, she kisses Joey on the video, her bangs are similar to that on the video.

I dont know if they are from the same day, but Elisas outfit look similar lol 

The other girl was JC's gf.

16 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Elisa Donovan posted a picture in January with Britney and Justin

83179010_10157822529199898_1798072712552

They don't seem to be the same day, or are they? :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous: but definitely were around the same time

129718435_230184318619860_62261447666944

I had no idea they used to hang out.

I can’t at how naturally good looking she really is. :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:
Omg and is that the guy from LFO in the back? :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

Just now, AGUILEGEND IS A QUEEN said:

Oh okay yeah you’re probs right. I knew some of them looked familiar but yeah, now that I looked at them again, it seems that 6 are new

Ive shared every single one of these pics here before, thats why I know haha 

Imagine how many more pics with Britney she must have :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

3 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Ive shared every single one of these pics here before, thats why I know haha 

Imagine how many more pics with Britney she must have :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

She’s so pretty, they really show a true and authentic side to her that’s rarely portrayed by the media. You can just tell how happy she was.  :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing: 

• Like 1
38 minutes ago, AGUILEGEND IS A QUEEN said:

I can’t at how naturally good looking she really is. :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:
Omg and is that the guy from LFO in the back? :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

I thought it was Joeys brother lol 

LFO opened for Britney in 2000, but this pic seems very 1999.