"Matches" reaction video

• Leader
On 12/2/2020 at 10:04 PM, Kiey said:

Hi Jordan, just a lil bit of advice

maybe wait til the song is officially released and u can actually include the audio in, i think people like in the moment reaction better than a review afterwards

You can easily go viral much more, you cut and pieces the bits so not the whole song

@Jordan Miller

I hear you. I didn't want to wait cause who knows when this song is coming out :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle: 

But also I'm not comfortable yet to include audio. 

For my Ariana Grande Positions review, I included 2 or 3 clips of around 8-10 seconds each and that was still detected by YouTube and flagged for copyright (before I ever even hit publish). I had to go back and remove those small clips of her music I was reviewing and re-import before it could go live. 

IDK how these other channels get away with it, but I'm not prepared to risk getting my account taken down. I think anyone including copyrighted audio... it's only a matter of time till they're flagged. Might have to just not do reaction videos. :[