"Matches" reaction video

L

4 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Hey Exhale, I recorded a reaction video of my first listen to Britney's other new song "Matches," featuring the Backstreet Boys. Had a totally different experience with this one (versus the reaction video I made for Swimming in the Stars).

Preview: bop alert :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012: :cheersney_britney_flames_pink_fire:

Would love for you to check this video out! Thoughts about Matches? Allegedly of course. :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle: Sound off in the comments! 

Related:

matches.jpg.e487c5fb7834797142672b1242615837.jpg

Hey man u can make a reaction video with audio, YouTube won’t take the video down. The video just won’t get monetization but it won’t anyway because it’s less than 10 minutes.

13 minutes ago, Easy There said:

You need to start incorporating music in ur reactions. Lots of ppl do that,and know ways to go around copyrights. Some artists labels do not care about it whatsoever lol. 

This way is hella awkward looking at you,humming in dry air lol.

he wants views... 

• Love 1

Hey @Jordan Milleryour arms are beautiful. You seem nice I love your insights. What are your workout secrets? Man you must get so much bootie 😊this is a weird post but wine can do that to you. 

ANYHOW in regards to the song its eh like its okay but could be better. Its like if they tried harder they would have nailed it. Anyhow I'm glad its better that her other song which I wont speak of on here for personal reasons. 

Anyhow i love your dancing ☺️😜 makes me happy anyhow play that intro. 😁😂😘

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Leader
15 hours ago, FiercePop said:

Hey man u can make a reaction video with audio, YouTube won’t take the video down. The video just won’t get monetization but it won’t anyway because it’s less than 10 minutes.

Videos that are less than 10 minutes can be monetized :] Videos just have to be 8 minutes or longer to be able to include an ad in the middle. However, my account doesn't have 4000 watch hours yet so none of my videos are monetized. However, I don't trust YT and I just can't risk getting taken down. I don't post any audio on IG, FB or Twitter for this same reason because all 3 of those accounts at one point or another were taken down because of copyright. So I just would rather not risk it at all. Props to those who are able to post audio without getting in trubs tho! 

23 hours ago, Kiey said:

Hi Jordan, just a lil bit of advice

maybe wait til the song is officially released and u can actually include the audio in, i think people like in the moment reaction better than a review afterwards

You can easily go viral much more, you cut and pieces the bits so not the whole song

@Jordan Miller

agreed ^ reaction vids with no song or actual content is a snooze fest