"Matches" reaction video

• Leader

Hey Exhale, I recorded a reaction video of my first listen to Britney's other new song "Matches," featuring the Backstreet Boys. Had a totally different experience with this one (versus the reaction video I made for Swimming in the Stars).

Preview: bop alert :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012: :cheersney_britney_flames_pink_fire:

Would love for you to check this video out! Thoughts about Matches? Allegedly of course. :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle: Sound off in the comments! 

Related:

matches.jpg.e487c5fb7834797142672b1242615837.jpg

• Love 3
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Jordan Miller said:

Hey Exhale, I recorded a reaction video of my first listen to Britney's other new song "Matches," featuring the Backstreet Boys. Had a totally different experience with this one (versus the reaction video I made for Swimming in the Stars).

Preview: bop alert :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012: :cheersney_britney_flames_pink_fire:

Would love for you to check this video out! Thoughts about Matches? Allegedly of course. :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle: Sound off in the comments! 

Related:

matches.jpg.e487c5fb7834797142672b1242615837.jpg

Just so you know, when you say “play that intro”, I always roll my eyes. But I love it! lol

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

Jordan you are so cute I love it

Its not my favorite song. I feel like it was recorded post Glory and was meant to promote Vegas but got cancelled for whatever reason. My money is on my own theory where RCA was expecting Team B would sign with PH again (same venue as BSB) but when they signed with Park MGM, PH’s competitor, it was cancelled. It doesn’t make sense to have a song promoting two different artists at competing venues

Her vocals sound really overproduced. To me she doesn’t even really sound like Britney, more like a robotic background voice kinda like the one in How I Roll, but more squeaky lol. I think the track will grow on me over time. I wish, if anything, it was a stand-alone song and not mashed in with Glory. It doesn’t fit the sound at all, which is why I feel it wasn’t ever recorded for the album

i love your videos though!! Please continue to make more

• Love 2
  • Like 3

I love the beats! I agree with you, they are quite different and eclectic. I wouldn't say it is life altering or anything, but its cute. Its something I would love to BELT out in the middle of night in a limousine with the top down as it is going 100 miles a hour to all drunk people climbing out of the clubs bitter and alone that need some spice in their life. 

giphy.gif

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

I love the beats! I agree with you, they are quite different and eclectic. I wouldn't say it is life altering or anything, but its cute. Its something I would love to BELT out in the middle of night in a limousine with the top down as it is going 100 miles a hour to all drunk people climbing out of the clubs bitter and alone that need some spice in their life. 

giphy.gif

DO you have a link?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, studlygeorge said:

Jordan you are so cute I love it

Its not my favorite song. I feel like it was recorded post Glory and was meant to promote Vegas but got cancelled for whatever reason. My money is on my own theory where RCA was expecting Team B would sign with PH again (same venue as BSB) but when they signed with Park MGM, PH’s competitor, it was cancelled. It doesn’t make sense to have a song promoting two different artists at competing venues

Her vocals sound really overproduced. To me she doesn’t even really sound like Britney, more like a robotic background voice kinda like the one in How I Roll, but more squeaky lol. I think the track will grow on me over time. I wish, if anything, it was a stand-alone song and not mashed in with Glory. It doesn’t fit the sound at all, which is why I feel it wasn’t ever recorded for the album

i love your videos though!! Please continue to make more

This! the song is generic and weird. It's giving me 'Radar' vibes for some reason and I certainly do not like that one.

Anyway I do agree that Jordan should keep making more videos, he's so cute and entertaining. 

Britney Spears's Son Is A Total Skater Boy! Watch Britney Cheer Jayden  James On HERE! - Perez Hilton

It’s a fine song, but it’s weird because there’s no bridge. I believe the theory that both parties separately recorded this as a potential solo single, and the label put it together. Possibly a Pretty World reject?

Also - Brit did start having the BSB boys come as her Freakshow victim in 2015. I wonder if it’s just a coincidence or if there was a plan in the works...