"Swimming in the Stars" reaction video

• Leader
5 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

I would take the video down and re-upload without that nightclub/**** background music, tbh. It detracts from your "reaction."

Doesn't YouTube allow you to use small clips of the song if you're reacting to it?

I like the rock salt lamp tho. :) 

Ahh, next time. :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012: Yea it's not ideal to not include the song, but there's no way around it. I've seen other reaction video channels get taken down or demonetized for copyright. Also, just not a good idea to include the song esp cause it's not officially out lol. And yea I looooove this salt rock. It's been around a lot of good music!

3 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Ahh, next time. :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012: Yea it's not ideal to not include the song, but there's no way around it. I've seen other reaction video channels get taken down or demonetized for copyright. Also, just not a good idea to include the song esp cause it's not officially out lol. And yea I looooove this salt rock. It's been around a lot of good music!

Yeah YouTube is really laying it thick with the demonetization lately. Just as a personal preference I would go with softer (or no) bg music next time. 

It might be too much effort but is it possible for you to pitch the track or speed it up? (For the future, like for Matches whenever it comes out.) I feel like that might also be a way to get around the copyright. I've seen other people get away with uploading music like that in the past.

• Leader
1 minute ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

Yeah YouTube is really laying it thick with the demonetization lately. Just as a personal preference I would go with softer (or no) bg music next time. 

It might be too much effort but is it possible for you to pitch the track or speed it up? (For the future, like for Matches whenever it comes out.) I feel like that might also be a way to get around the copyright. I've seen other people get away with uploading music like that in the past.

Even that I don't wanna mess with (tinkering the audio up for example). It just takes one person at YT to ruin your mf life :riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand:

But yea I'll re-think the music part for Matches 

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Even that I don't wanna mess with (tinkering the audio up for example). It just takes one person at YT to ruin your mf life :riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand:

But yea I'll re-think the music part for Matches 

Check your FB inbox. I sent a great idea. Your video photo looked identical to the international cover. 

I wish it was easier to upload photos. But my samsung resets it back to the main page on facebook.