Glory Deluxe Vinyl and New Glory T-Shirt bundle now available on the Britney online store

godneyjspears

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, godneyjspears said:

Click on the oops pop up it takes u through :wink_britney_everytime_white:

Screenshot_20201201-213646_Chrome.jpg

it's there :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

1 minute ago, Easy There said:

Ok let's see if release supporters will at least stick to their word of not buying merch.

irpLvJS.gif

Also FYI people who support the release have not mentioned not buying merch :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Bessemer are involved, I don't think some of you are able to wrap that around your heads. EVERYTHING will be reviewed by them finance wise, so pipe down :grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed:

If people want to buy her music/merch, let them. If you don't want to listen/buy that's completely fine just stop shoving your agenda down our throats.

We respect you don't want to buy/listen - we don't tell you to, whereas 'boycotters' force the agenda of not streaming/buying.

Respect each other and let people do whatever they want with their money.

3 minutes ago, Slayer said:

it's there :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

Also FYI people who support the release have not mentioned not buying merch :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Bessemer are involved, I don't think some of you are able to wrap that around your heads. EVERYTHING will be reviewed by them finance wise, so pipe down :grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed:

If people want to buy her music/merch, let them. If you don't want to listen/buy that's completely fine just stop shoving your agenda down our throats.

We respect you don't want to buy/listen - we don't tell you to, whereas 'boycotters' force the agenda of not streaming/buying.

Respect each other and let people do whatever they want with their money.

No need to be cocky and rude with your response/responses in general. I worked in that,and so should you sweety.

I have seen ppl mentioning this on Twitter and Instagram hence why I asked. 

Carry on..

irpLvJS.gif

Archived