Glory Deluxe Vinyl and New Glory T-Shirt bundle now available on the Britney online store

godneyjspears

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Bessemer are involved, I don't think some of you are able to wrap that around your heads. EVERYTHING will be reviewed by them finance wise, so pipe down :grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed:

James Spears can legally use money in Britney's estate to pay for a portion of the litigation team he's hired and still is payed with money from Britney's estate for services as co-conservator, that is not going to change with the appointment of the Bessemer Trust as co-conservator. 

2 hours ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

James Spears can legally use money in Britney's estate to pay for a portion of the litigation team he's hired and still is payed with money from Britney's estate for services as co-conservator, that is not going to change with the appointment of the Bessemer Trust as co-conservator. 

:brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired:

28 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

It's a fact so I don't get how it can bother you unless you feel it is morally wrong.:shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

It’s also morally wrong and hypocritical to listen to illegal downloads of her music - if people are going to boycott actually commit. As the source of their illegal download will be from a stream or some source - I’m sure Britney deserves the few coins she’d get from streaming for the hard work she put in 4-5 yrs ago recording the songs - yet ‘fans’ will illegally stream.

this is a general comment btw and not just at you - I just wanted to show how hypocritical people are and how people cannot question our morals when their own are questionable.

Archived