OVERPROTECTED : LEGO MUSIC VIDEO

PH30

SCREAMINGGG :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

I went WAAAAAAAAA when the lego Angela appeared. The attention to detail. He really picked a red head lego to play Angela. Also, the use of an Aladdin lego. And the dance break gave me life. :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

One of the best things I discovered on Exhale! Whoever did this deserves a big, big, hug. S/he really DID THAT. :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

Please give the video a 'like' because these things really deserve it. :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

I featured your thread, @PH30 . You should've known this would get main paged as it is my stan song. :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

• Love 8
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, car said:

This Is INSANE and wild. WOW. So talented!!! How Long did it take you to do this?? Do you do anything related professionally?? I’m so impressed! And the attention to detail is incredible. 

also chuckled at Harry Potter being in there

It took three days for the photographs and one for editing. No, it's not something I do as a "professional", it's more of a hobby. Thanks

• Like 2