"Britney" doesn't post on her own IG, but SAM is making sure that...

JustWendy

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Swizzers said:

Sam is an opportunist since day 1. His history is evidence enough to label him. 

Side note: I think I figured out the reason why he really left the personal trainer job. 

The men who own that gym are Shayan and Shaheen Safai. Thir sister is Shiva Safai. Guess who she was in a relationship with for 5 yrs? Mohamed Hadid. HADID.... As in Gigi and Bella Hadid. He is their father. 

Their relationship ended towards the end of 2019. Ironically enough, Sam's face was all over the place in Britney's IG by then, "living" with her, etc. 

My assumption is when he learned the relationship ended, he had no reason to work at RPT anymore and have hopes of the Safai boys helping him with his modeling career through those connections. He quit, decided to work full time for Team Con and here we are. 

There is absolutely no reason to quit a regular paying steady job like a fitness trainer for acting gigs that hardly pay much. Unless his level of acting was thst of Hanks, Clooney, Pitt, Cruise, etc... I'm sure he was getting the bare minimum. You don't quit a good job unless you've got a better paying job that brings in a paycheck biweekly. Aka Team Con. Not acting. Esp not acting at his level where he's doing Z listed films that no one's ever heard of. 

Ok but Sam has his own online Fitness company and he has people who pay him weekly too.

If he is paid by the cship team, this is not his only source of money. 

1 hour ago, nanabs said:

Ok but Sam has his own online Fitness company and he has people who pay him weekly too.

If he is paid by the cship team, this is not his only source of money. 

But let's be real, how many would really pay for that when there are free apps that do the same exact thing? First one that comes to mind, and most popular one, is MyFitnessPal. You get recipes to healthy meals, advice, macros, calories, etc. All for free. 

8 hours ago, Swizzers said:

But let's be real, how many would really pay for that when there are free apps that do the same exact thing? First one that comes to mind, and most popular one, is MyFitnessPal. You get recipes to healthy meals, advice, macros, calories, etc. All for free. 

How about personal trainer/model/... ******?

oh yes, the streets are talking....  Wendy Williams Cancels Show To Spy On Husband Kevin Hunter – Lailah Lynn

2 hours ago, britneydeepinmyheart said:

I've been hoping for this!!!

Due to the conservatorship, she wouldn't be able to "make legal decisions" for her baby at this time. But I'd love to see her as a mama again.

But then they would eventually split and she'd have to pay him child support just like with K-fed...

Another leech would continue living off of Britney... 

Nuh-uh! Judging Face GIF by Wendy Williams - Find & Share on GIPHY

Archived