"Britney" doesn't post on her own IG, but SAM is making sure that...

JustWendy

...his name and account get more mentions as of late. Remember how "she" didnt follow him back when they were already dating and barely mentioned him?

Have you noticed? Now it's Sam this and Sam that, with his account being mentioned in the captions.

It started shortly before the Hawaii trip pics.

Britney Spears and Sam Asghari Escape to Hawaii After Being "Upset" By  Conservatorship Battle

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHqvLWFAcOn/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHvsTMPAJHF/

SCAM is finally demanding the clout he thinks he deserves by ***ually babysitting Britney.

It's obvious it wasn't stipulated in his contract but changes have been made.

it's becoming more blatant now. It's the SCAM Asghari show now on Britney's IG.

It's up to you whether you keep supporting this mess or not. Blind item: Britney not taking her meds right - Britney Spears -  BreatheHeavy | Exhale

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11/20/2020 at 4:34 PM, Dream Within a Dream said:

You know if the Conservatorship gets dissolved he will be Sam Spears right? 

you all are wilding over Instagram mentions :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

are you implying Britney isn't right in the head and would totally marry that douche and that's why TeamCon needs to be in charge? :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek: I thought most ppl on here were for #FreeBritney?

Interesting...not  Pin on Gif

9 minutes ago, Easy There said:

He lost every ounce of respect I had towards him when he faked Valentine's and when he praised her stay in psych ward pretending she wasn't forced to go in there against her will.

BLOODY Scam

TOTALLY, I hear you!:wink_britney_everytime_white:

14 minutes ago, Bundy said:

He also pretends hes leaving comments for Britney but they are all for Cassie instead 

https://imgur.com/Y08CfU5

so predictable... :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

26 minutes ago, Dream Within a Dream said:

No i’m saying they’ve been together for over 3 years. Get over it. 

it’s her life, not ours, not James’

sure, they're together... but that doesn't mean fans and the GP don't get to comment on the obvious:

she's dating a babysitter-****** hired by her father, who by the way OWNS her life. Britney wants to break free.

there's a court battle going on right now... haven't you heard?

take a seat.  Wendywilliams Choke Gifs Tenor Wendy M.Williams - LowGif

Keep sitting around trashing the man Britney is in a relationship with and possibly even wants to marry. I’m sure she appreciates it and doesn’t find it disrespectful at all.

I swear some of y’all should file for co-conservatorship so you can tell her what’s good for her and what’s not, just like papa.

it’s not about “freedom to comment”, it’s about respect. People constantly scream and shout that she is a human being when it comes to team con and the conservatorship, so why don’t y’all actually treat her like one. She isn’t asking for relationship advice. Leave it alone. Let her make her own mistakes if there is any to be made here. 

2 hours ago, halfdressed said:

Keep sitting around trashing the man Britney is in a relationship with and possibly even wants to marry. I’m sure she appreciates it and doesn’t find it disrespectful at all.

I swear some of y’all should file for co-conservatorship so you can tell her what’s good for her and what’s not, just like papa.

it’s not about “freedom to comment”, it’s about respect. People constantly scream and shout that she is a human being when it comes to team con and the conservatorship, so why don’t y’all actually treat her like one. She isn’t asking for relationship advice. Leave it alone. Let her make her own mistakes if there is any to be made here. 

Ok, I understand what r u saying, but Britney is really controlled. She said herself that her dad does a background check on the guys before (I dont want to be an ******* and say her dad hires or pays them) so even if thats only the case... If daddy doesnt like what he sees, he wont let her date who she wants. I know she had some terrible taste on men before and I loathe Kevin, but its her life... This isnt the 50s. Jamie is a ******* abusive man who put Lynne and Britney thru so much ****, so who is him to decide this for her when hes being such a pain in the *** for Britney in the last 13 years? Britney should date whoever she wants to date. Its not like she can go out, meet guys at any party and such. Who knows if she got with Sam bc it was not like she had many other options anyway? Since the cship was put in place, she doesnt have a say about so many things. If shes free and continues with Sam, we will know this is what she wants. I dont like him, but I would support her. But this isnt the case now and this is why people are suspicious of him, even more after some things he did in the past. 

Yeah, maybe his presence everywhere on her Instagram is a paycheck.

Notice how the job opportunities, interviews and media coverage for him increased drastically even before the Britney Gram scandal interview with the paralegal. Britney already (allegedly) at the facility, and he was working more than he did previous years.

He left his job as personal trainer and became an official "actor" with exclusives ET interviews (team Britney favorite way to promote anything), and articles about how Britney is so lucky to have him on her life.

:nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

Sam is an opportunist since day 1. His history is evidence enough to label him. 

Side note: I think I figured out the reason why he really left the personal trainer job. 

The men who own that gym are Shayan and Shaheen Safai. Thir sister is Shiva Safai. Guess who she was in a relationship with for 5 yrs? Mohamed Hadid. HADID.... As in Gigi and Bella Hadid. He is their father. 

Their relationship ended towards the end of 2019. Ironically enough, Sam's face was all over the place in Britney's IG by then, "living" with her, etc. 

My assumption is when he learned the relationship ended, he had no reason to work at RPT anymore and have hopes of the Safai boys helping him with his modeling career through those connections. He quit, decided to work full time for Team Con and here we are. 

There is absolutely no reason to quit a regular paying steady job like a fitness trainer for acting gigs that hardly pay much. Unless his level of acting was thst of Hanks, Clooney, Pitt, Cruise, etc... I'm sure he was getting the bare minimum. You don't quit a good job unless you've got a better paying job that brings in a paycheck biweekly. Aka Team Con. Not acting. Esp not acting at his level where he's doing Z listed films that no one's ever heard of. 

Archived