Just now, lucas carvalho said:

Me surpreendi com a voz do ucker na música, está belíssima. 

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, Dulce teased she would join for future music. She accepted to join but changed her mind in the last minute because of her pregnancy. 

So, we'll be lucky in the future, I think so! 

Ps. I wish I could talk portuguese. Brasilian fans are so loyal with them!

• Love 1
54 minutes ago, Fenixxx123 said:

where's Dulce tho?

her voice is classic rbd, sad she's not in it

she was like "what's RBD :idkha_mariah_i_dont_know_her_pink_idk_shake_no: ? "

jk, since she's pregnant, she'll be almost giving birth by the time the concert is scheduled, so she just decided not to take part in this reunion. And didn't want to postpone it for next year, because she wants to dedicate the first months to her baby, plus with the covid situation she doesn't want to put her in risk, so yeah.

Poncho though, he just said no :nonono_britney_nope_head_shake: supposedly because he has other projects, but it's like, it was just one night concert... but whatever

• Like 1
8 hours ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, Dulce teased she would join for future music. She accepted to join but changed her mind in the last minute because of her pregnancy. 

So, we'll be lucky in the future, I think so! 

Ps. I wish I could talk portuguese. Brasilian fans are so loyal with them!

Im so happy for their comeback. I think Dulce could recorded vocals for this song, would not harm her pregnancy. But i will not judge, she knows whats the best for her, i just wish her lucky and healthy. Hope she joins the band in the future too. 

• Love 1
9 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

she was like "what's RBD :idkha_mariah_i_dont_know_her_pink_idk_shake_no: ? "

jk, since she's pregnant, she'll be almost giving birth by the time the concert is scheduled, so she just decided not to take part in this reunion. And didn't want to postpone it for next year, because she wants to dedicate the first months to her baby, plus with the covid situation she doesn't want to put her in risk, so yeah.

Poncho though, he just said no :nonono_britney_nope_head_shake: supposedly because he has other projects, but it's like, it was just one night concert... but whatever

Sad ... I had hope about then all together

• Content Curators
38 minutes ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

After the single went #1 on more than 10 countries and entered to US Itunes. RBD teases new music video (it will be released this week!)

Super excited, can't wait to see the whole thing. :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

It kinda of reminds me of this one by Belanova.

• Love 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

• Content Curators
3 minutes ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

Wow, same vibes!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so ready, ngl!

Oh my god, your icon! I LOVE IT, I'm thinking about my new icon with Anahi.

Yes, you know I was hoping they would release their albums on vinyl. I would love to own them in that format.

Hopefully it crosses someone's mind and they do it, can you imagine a box set ?  :OMGney_britney_surprised_no_way_shocked_wide_eyes:

Yeah I got in the RBD spirit and decided to put up Dul to show some love even if she's not a part of this moment.

I think you'll have such an easy time finding an Any one she has so many amazing pictures :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

• Love 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

On 11/25/2020 at 1:21 AM, Midnight said:

Yes, you know I was hoping they would release their albums on vinyl. I would love to own them in that format.

Hopefully it crosses someone's mind and they do it, can you imagine a box set ?  :OMGney_britney_surprised_no_way_shocked_wide_eyes:

Yeah I got in the RBD spirit and decided to put up Dul to show some love even if she's not a part of this moment.

I think you'll have such an easy time finding an Any one she has so many amazing pictures :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

I would buy their vinyl albums. I don't hide, I got all of their albums back in the day, even box sets with ugly t-shirts lolol:crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block