getting more and more educated and well-rounded about the truths of this world

But do you know what?

Despite the personality of the president, the president of USA does his/her job

And he/she still does his/her job for the country

President elections are very controlled

NO random person can be a president

As I said there is no better candidate

Everything goes as planned

I think it is logical to think it even solely for the reason that there was two choices

Besides I still like Trump a little

And in the future we see that these options, electing the best from the worst, the worse will become bigger and bigger. that's what i fear. even if you don't see the evil of Joe Biden, he can't be all that good and rainbows. the country is led by the rich, OBVIOUSLY

it might just happen that after years pass you miss Trump

i have a request. when you post here don't just try to change my mind. be kind and express your thoughts, but lets not fight anymore :-)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I kinda always felt that you were trolling anyway, and weren't a real Trump supporter.  If you get deeper into it, you see more of what he's doing to defeat evil.  But now you can create a narrative of people leaving Trump, which was always your intention.  I saw it coming from a mile away.  Yea right.  He's picking up followers, not losing them.  You can go back to your trends  and liking whoever is fashionable at the time.

14 hours ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

I kinda always felt that you were trolling anyway, and weren't a real Trump supporter.  If you get deeper into it, you see more of what he's doing to defeat evil.  But now you can create a narrative of people leaving Trump, which was always your intention.  I saw it coming from a mile away.  Yea right.  He's picking up followers, not losing them.  You can go back to your trends  and liking whoever is fashionable at the time.

sorry for saying it but your logic is not cool with me man. you seem like you want to manipulate and put thought schemes into me.

please don't do this to me!

i know you might be afraid of different things but i gotta tell you, my mind is not that simple as is your opinion that you are too confident of

4 minutes ago, QZeusLiquorQ said:

don't know what you mean

just open your mind to a possbility that you can not make such evaluations about people and think everything you assume is right

You had the most absurd out there support of Trump, ***ualizing him.  And you came out of nowhere, you actually made Trump supporters look bad.  I never really thought you supported his movement.  You were clowning around and that’s fine.  But I can’t take you seriously about being wishywashy and wavering in support for him because I never really believed you.  Hopefully you’re not just a troll.

5 minutes ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

You had the most absurd out there support of Trump, ***ualizing him.  And you came out of nowhere, you actually made Trump supporters look bad.  I never really thought you supported his movement.  You were clowning around and that’s fine.  But I can’t take you seriously about being wishywashy and wavering in support for him because I never really believed you.  Hopefully you’re not just a troll.

i cant find a person **** anymore?

i am pretty sure he will never be in my bottom of the list as the worst president.. YOU NOT BELIEVING IS YOUR THING. so yeah do your thing

besides Trump really worked as a president he didn't just w*nk off or something

thats the problem with some people they don't want to take a president as a human being i think. and this is alienating people even more i think

all i ever wanted to do was to humanize Trump and feel good about him in gratitude for the positives. i yet want to be energetical friend with Trump in my spiritual side.

things are not better with him when we treat him as an object

Archived