Scientific analysis: What does it mean when in a public forum one user says: You won't be missed

FullyDattAndDatt3full

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

It was me.  I don't mind "exposing "myself. Tbh it turned out to be a misunderstanding and let me explain why. Generally, i always accept other views (it's evident from my posts in here, i never fight)  but at that specific day you created a lot of threads and in all of them you were rude and provocative. In my  personal opinion.

For instance, you were saying that i failed the purpose of the thread (!?) whatever that means, that i am a joke etc.

I don't have a problem with other opinions and I'm definitely not mean or would wish death to anyone as mentioned above. I'm not that person. It was just that i found your behaviour here that day very rude. And there were others agreeing with me too. Something was off. This is why i said that if you decided to leave, you wouldn't be missed.

I guess it was just that day, since i reply to your threads and you seem calmer imo. I have nothing against you. I'm here to exchange views with anyone, should they be respectful towards me.

I suggest that we leave this behind. What do you think @QZeusLiquorQ?    :wink_britney_everytime_white:

21 minutes ago, 1inamillion said:

It was me.  I don't mind "exposing "myself. Tbh it turned out to be a misunderstanding and let me explain why. Generally, i always accept other views (it's evident from my posts in here, i never fight)  but at that specific day you created a lot of threads and in all of them you were rude and provocative. In my  personal opinion.

For instance, you were saying that i failed the purpose of the thread (!?) whatever that means, that i am a joke etc.

I don't have a problem with other opinions and I'm definitely not mean or would wish death to anyone as mentioned above. I'm not that person. It was just that i found your behaviour here that day very rude. And there were others agreeing with me too. Something was off. This is why i said that if you decided to leave, you wouldn't be missed.

I guess it was just that day, since i reply to your threads and you seem calmer imo. I have nothing against you. I'm here to exchange views with anyone, should they be respectful towards me.

I suggest that we leave this behind. What do you think @QZeusLiquorQ?    :wink_britney_everytime_white:

@1inamillion i don't take it as nothing, but i think it is time to move on :)

Archived