Has any of you lost a song you like (you didn't find it on internet anymore and like, like, so, even deep web didn't help you)

FullyDattAndDatt3full

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods

I've been trying to find two songs for quite some time now tbh, actually, three.

One is from a Swedish girl group from the early 2000s, it was three girls and the track was very eurodance, I lived for it. But I can't find it anymore anywhere, I did forget its name tbh, and I think the group was called something with "Three girls" but combined with another word.

The second one is from an either Thai or Viet girl group (two or three girls) but I literally cant remember their name or the name of the song. It was also from the 2000s.

The third one is an over***ualized Japanese song also from the 2000s, I know that it was scandalous in Japan and South Korea for its nudity and 18+ appearance, and I loved it. That's all I can remember.

I'm so sad I can't find any of these three tbh :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

I remember seeing music videos for a few songs as a kid and haven’t seen them since and cannot even tell you how the song sounded. There’s these kids TV channel in the UK called Pop and its sister channel Tiny Pop that I watched and both of these channels showed music videos at the time alongside regular programming. 

there was one video I saw as a kid on Tiny Pop I remember finding again on YouTube a few years ago but I’ve since forgotten the name of the song and artist. It was an upbeat, euphoric-sounding dance song and was only a minor UK hit and was by some obscure DJ. The video was CGI animated and I think was a girl and a boy entering a museum, and I can’t really remember much else. It was quite a cute video as the girl and boy were supposed to be a couple. Ddd this is gonna drive me crazy now. 

On 11/12/2020 at 9:06 PM, BUWYGF said:

The third one is an over***ualized Japanese song also from the 2000s, I know that it was scandalous in Japan and South Korea for its nudity and 18+ appearance, and I loved it. That's all I can remember.

is it this one by any chance... its from 2010 but i remember ppl being quite outragaed

• Super Mods
25 minutes ago, lili_ballet said:

oooh im interested then ill keep looking

It kinda reminds of this old kpop song that was just as scandalous

I usually love these types of songs and artists that shake conservative societies to their core :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm: They earn a lot of respect from me

18 hours ago, Isla said:

I remember seeing music videos for a few songs as a kid and haven’t seen them since and cannot even tell you how the song sounded. There’s these kids TV channel in the UK called Pop and its sister channel Tiny Pop that I watched and both of these channels showed music videos at the time alongside regular programming. 

there was one video I saw as a kid on Tiny Pop I remember finding again on YouTube a few years ago but I’ve since forgotten the name of the song and artist. It was an upbeat, euphoric-sounding dance song and was only a minor UK hit and was by some obscure DJ. The video was CGI animated and I think was a girl and a boy entering a museum, and I can’t really remember much else. It was quite a cute video as the girl and boy were supposed to be a couple. Ddd this is gonna drive me crazy now. 

DDD I found it :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Archived