Britney’s Walk of Fame star vandalized

rosenotes

The Britney Spears' star on the Walk of Fame in Hollywood has suffered vandalism damage recently. The golden record has been stolen and the star has some cracks.

UPDATE:

25 minutes ago, Swizzers said:

It's not. The woman in charge of the walk of fame organization was contacted by me. She said the star is s heduked to be repaired, which is why the emblem isn't there. It's in their office for safe keeping while the star is under construction. 

Due to high foot traffic and the attention she's getting, this was bound to happen; the wear and tear of a star. Britney's along with a few others are scheduled to be fixed up. 

She thanked me for looking out for Britney and letting her know. 

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This worries me because say she gets her freedom (which we all pray and hope she does)

Are these people still going to make the rest of her life hell?

I don't want her life to be like Michael Jackson's, constantly fighting the system and being tainted with people/media and the WOLVES of Hollywood (as Marilyn Monroe would say) making the rest of her life hell.

When will people realise they don't own her, and nobody owns anybody in this life!!!!!

It makes me so sad and angry :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad::beat_fighting_punching_hitting_angry:

Archived