Miley cyrus confirms to a Fan "Plastic Hearts" is a Rock album, basically return to her original sound of Her first two Albums but more adult..

Spicechinodiva

If you remember 2007's Meet Miley Cyrus and 2008's Breakout and 2009's The time of our lives EP. 

You will recall Miley was a rock and Roll type artist in the disney machine. 

Then came 2010's Can't be tamed which was very EDM based on the first half and her Rock sound on the second half with a controversial image to match.

Critics noted during this era she tip toed a lot cos of the final season of Hannah montana was airing, so she really couldn't back up the image she was portraying alot.

But for the hip hop influenced Bangerz her first non disney project, she had the backbone to actually match the persona attached to the music.

Then she got weird with with 2015's Miley Cyrus and the dead pets, the fans loved the Album, but understood unlike Bangerz, she self released it cos she knew it had no commercial appeal at all..

Inspired by the 2016 election, she grew her hair out, reunited with Liam, And all around changed into a conservative type person, and that inspired the Younger now era, she wanted to appeal to a crowd that wanted nothing to do with her. 

She learned it was a big mistake to alienate the audience that grew up with her. 

2019 saw a fan favorite Mother's daughter and hip hop Miley back..

But that didn't come with no controversy. 

The line "I love you Nicki, But I listen to Cardi" Definitely caused the Barbz and Nicki and some critics to actually slam miley saying that line was unnecessary. 

Despite featuring RuPaul. Cattitude was dubbed the worst song of 2019 by a majority of critics that actually featured Mother's daughter on their best of 2019 tracks. 

Fast forward to today..

Miley is returning to her original Rock Roots with Plastic Hearts..

She confirmed this in Twitter today. 

Who's ready for a Rock Miley comeback???

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11/9/2020 at 1:24 PM, Spicechinodiva said:

The line "I love you Nicki, But I listen to Cardi" Definitely caused the Barbz and Nicki and some critics to actually slam miley saying that line was unnecessary. 

Despite featuring RuPaul. Cattitude was dubbed the worst song of 2019 by a majority of critics that actually featured Mother's daughter on their best of 2019 tracks. 

Both of these things are not true. You have said these things in other threads. It doesn't make it real.

The song has actually been praised by critics. Including Rollingstone and Pitchfork. 

It feels like your stating opinions as facts again.

Well, some of the rock songs from She is here are leaked and honestly are not really good. She said she scrapped those songs but the song that says California Dreaming has “plastic hearts” in the lyrics and I assume will be included in the album. I hope she’s not filling the album with the leaked songs as those are not good. We know she can deliver. :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

Archived