What are your Top 3 favorite Britney Spears songs ?

Midnight

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Content Curators
6 minutes ago, Towelney said:

Top 3 Released Songs:  

:urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:Taste My Prerogative  

:barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky: another top 3 Blackout track entry.

:yesplease_yas_agree_preach: and the amazing and very underrated And Then We Kiss Original Version deserves justice.

I wanna be there when you touch fire

• Content Curators
4 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

1) E-Mail My Heart. :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

2) And Then We Kiss (Junkie XL Remix). :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

3. I've Just Begun (Having My Fun). :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing:

If I had to switch E-Mail My Heart with a song, it'd be Don't Go Knockin' On My Door. :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

@Midnight Don't apologize for not having any songs from her 6th best album in your trinity of Britney songs. :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Finally, I have a song in common with someone else :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

Well I wouldn't say sixth :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud: more like second :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

• Content Curators
3 minutes ago, nwonder said:

Okay This is hard, and my top Brinny songs change constantly but...

Gimme More

The hook up

Dont let me be the last to know 

:yesplease_yas_agree_preach: an oops album entry, DLMBTLTK deserves justice, it's such a beautiful song.

This is so hard :pensiveney_britney_praying_ftr_for_the_record_2008_circus_vmas_thinking:

Okay, it goes something like this:

1. Touch of My Hand

2. What It's Like to Be Me

3. Don't Let Me Be the Last to Know

I had to pick a song from each one of my favorite albums :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

44 minutes ago, Midnight said:

So far everyone has a Blackout track in their top 3 :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed: am I a flop ? :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

You're not a flop, your taste isn't basic :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

• Content Curators
2 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

Some of these "fans" think anything Britney released before Blackout is immature, ironically it tends to be people around 14 saying this. :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:.

Immature ? :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:  that's why Britney's music used to be so criticized because they said she was too mature for her audience sooooo :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud: those fans are cancelled. 

6 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

But you have two songs from her second best album on here. :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

:urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed: I know right thanks 

• Content Curators
6 minutes ago, Lemon_Drop said:

I had to pick a song from each one of my favorite albums :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

You're not a flop, your taste isn't basic :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

Love your picks :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky: finally the oops album gets some love :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

• Content Curators
4 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

(You Drive Me) Crazy, Oops!...I Did It Again, & Lonely/Toxic :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

Finally someone else who has oops  in their top 3 :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed: I'm so proud to be your child :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

Lonely ? I don't remember what rating I gave it for the megarate :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white: hope I don't disappoint :pieceofwhat_britney_awkward: 

Archived