What are your Top 3 favorite Britney Spears songs ?

Midnight

• Content Curators

The three songs that out-stand for you the most. 

The songs you can't live without, your definitive top 3.

Here are my three choices.

1, Oops!...I Did It Again, this is my all time fave song by Brit. This song is everything, it's my spearit and soul. People who love me say they think of me when they hear this song. because they know how much I love it.

2, Stronger, the message, the music video :prettyney_britney_iggy_girls_bbma_2015_hair_flip_bounce:

3, I've Just Begun Having My Fun, I never get sick of this song, I could hear this song for the rest of my life. I want this song played at my funeral :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: a Midnight anthem.

So beforehand I'd like to apologize for the stress and hand you one of these

Spoiler

tenor.gif

Have fun and only three choices please.

I wanna be there when you touch fire

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Midnight said:

The three songs that out-stand for you the most. 

The songs you can't live without, your definitive top 3.

Here are my three choices.

1, Oops!...I Did It Again, this is my all time fave song by Brit. This song is everything, it's my spearit and soul. People who love me say they think of me when they hear this song. because they know how much I love it.

2, Stronger, the message, the music video :prettyney_britney_iggy_girls_bbma_2015_hair_flip_bounce:

3, I've Just Begun Having My Fun, I never get sick of this song, I could hear this song for the rest of my life. I want this song played at my funeral :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: a Midnight anthem.

So beforehand I'd like to apologize for the stress and hand you one of these

Reveal hidden contents

tenor.gif

Have fun and only three choices please.

Not I've Just Begun Having My Fun being played at your funeral :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

• Content Curators
1 minute ago, Iconic 4 U said:

Not I've Just Begun Having My Fun being played at your funeral :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:  imagine the people there like :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses: rip Midnight :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

Love your picks, the controversial Why Should I Be Sad :yeahhh_britney_oops_red_fist_cheer_yeah_smile_happy:

I wanna be there when you touch fire

1. Gimme More - everything about it! The birth of its Britney b!!ch, the mysterious original video, the now iconic VMA performance, the time it was released, the song itself...I could go on (my all time fav)

2. If you seek Amy - I've always loved IYSA, it's so catchy, the music videos great, sneaking f!!k me on the radio

Okay 3 was hard because there's so many I could have picked for my third favourite but I'm going to pick

3. Breathe On Me - My fav off ITZ, my fav album so it made sense. I love ***yney and I just love everything about this song 

Archived