Here are the winners and performances at the 2020 MTV EMAs

Isla

Okay it's finally over... have to say, asides from Doja Cat and Little Mix's performances (and Little Mix did a decent job at hosting even without Jesy) that was pretty underwhelming. The VMAs were so much more fun to watch and had a better performer lineup.  

• Love 1

Well, girls did well. They delivered great performance, looked wonderful and saved the show. :praisega_gaga_amazing_brilliant_show_stopping_showstopping_sunglasses_incredible_yas_Yes:

Hope that Jesy is well. :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

Had Juan taken his clothes off, he would have done way better. (EDIT He saved that for me). :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

Some wins are clearly just suspicious and weird. Yes BTS, DJ Khaled and more, I'm looking at you.:drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

Although the show was bit dull, I enjoyed because my classmate (also big fan of LM) reminded that this is happening. She and another classmate created a group chat and we were talking everything and discussing everything in there. Therefore, it connected us and it was an extremely positive moment. :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block