Beyoncé Officially Endorses Biden and Kamala Harris

11 hours ago, THE_MIKY said:

Just because they are celebrities (due to their profession) does not mean that they are not entitled to have opinion. This is like saying that Celebrities can not come out gay because what about the straight audience? This is down to RESPECT. She has an opinion different to yours, does not mean you can not like her music.

But celebrity's are public figures and whether you like it or they like it, there opinions will influence the masses. I wonder if you would defend them if all these positive celebrity's started coming out in support for trump?  People would call them uneducated idiots, but alas they would of stilled influenced there fan bases. Its not about my opinion i couldn't care less who people vote for.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Alestaos said:

But celebrity's are public figures and whether you like it or they like it, there opinions will influence the masses. I wonder if you would defend them if all these positive celebrity's started coming out in support for trump?  People would call them uneducated idiots, but alas they would of stilled influenced there fan bases. Its not about my opinion i couldn't care less who people vote for.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion. If you want respect, it starts by respecting the others too. Paris Hilton supported Trump, that didnt make me not liking her persona. i just dont agree with her political ideology. 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Heres what he wrote lol:
You can’t win an election with one densely populated county.  This is an electoral college election, not a popular vote election. 

Yes I see that lol. He totally ignored or just flat out misunderstood my point lol.

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block