Beyoncé Officially Endorses Biden and Kamala Harris

I get that Celebs in America are trying to get there audiences to vote. And this will defintley help get the beyhive motivated to do it as well! So thats great!

But i preferred the time when Celebs - pop stars - weren't showing there political views/support because what im concerned about is, what happens to those people who disagree with said candidate but follow Beyonce/Lady Gaga, like that will cause inner conflict between fans.

But also to those who are devoted to a celeb and then they don't think for themselves about why they want to vote for who they do. Instead of being just "XX is my icon and she loves *** so i love ***"

think ligue 1 GIF by Toulouse Football Club

• Love 2
  • Like 5
  • Leader
46 minutes ago, Alestaos said:

But i preferred the time when Celebs - pop stars - weren't showing there political views/support because what im concerned about is, what happens to those people who disagree with said candidate but follow Beyonce/Lady Gaga, like that will cause inner conflict between fans.

I hear you, but it's too important to turn a blind eye right now. Super grateful artists like Beyonce and Gaga are using their star power for good!

• Love 4
  • Like 1

Several celebs already lost fans due to the biden endorsement .

Mariah carey, etc. But like we said. It's not going to hurt them at all. 

But then again, trump did make friendship ends and family were divided, then ever before. 

Like one gay youth said, it was already splintering, but when they announced they voted for Trump. I disowned any family that did. It's that important.

But then again so is the Golden rule that everybody forgot. 

No politics or Religion in any conversation as that usually always not going good. 

8 hours ago, Alestaos said:

I get that Celebs in America are trying to get there audiences to vote. And this will defintley help get the beyhive motivated to do it as well! So thats great!

But also to those who are devoted to a celeb and then they don't think for themselves about why they want to vote for who they do. Instead of being just "XX is my icon and she loves *** so i love ***"

think ligue 1 GIF by Toulouse Football Club

Just because they are celebrities (due to their profession) does not mean that they are not entitled to have opinion. This is like saying that Celebrities can not come out gay because what about the straight audience? This is down to RESPECT. She has an opinion different to yours, does not mean you can not like her music.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Several celebs already lost fans due to the biden endorsement .

Mariah carey, etc. But like we said. It's not going to hurt them at all. 

Legacy artists like Mariah, probably not.  But the current pop stars who are fighting just to sell a couple of thousand records in this dead industry, they will be the next Katy Perry.  And Gaga just squandered any good will she built back with the general public from her movie.

• Love 1
33 minutes ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

Here’s your vocal minority.

DHV3ZG3FCUZ2ZFFELP2MTHLE44.jpg

You do realize that states are divided into many counties and highly populated counties tend to lean blue (as all densely populated places do in America) and the highly populated areas obviously bring in bigger voting numbers. Showing a map of a bunch of clustered red counties together is an incredibly dishonest attempt at making republicans look like a majority across America when that couldn't be further from the truth, evidenced by the popular vote:billie_eilish_green_chuckle_cackle_lol_lmao_haha_hehe_laugh: 

For example, Hillary won Illinois handedly in 2016 because of counties like Cook county and DuPage county ,the two biggest counties in the state, but this county map makes it look like she was blown out by Trump in the same state lol. 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Korb said:

You do realize that states are divided into many counties and highly populated counties tend to lean blue (as all densely populated places do in America) and the highly populated areas obviously bring in bigger voting numbers. Showing a map of a bunch of clustered red counties together is an incredibly dishonest attempt at making republicans look like a majority across America when that couldn't be further from the truth, evidenced by the popular vote:billie_eilish_green_chuckle_cackle_lol_lmao_haha_hehe_laugh: 

For example, Hillary won Illinois handedly in 2016 because of counties like Cook county and DuPage county ,the two biggest counties in the state, but this county map makes it look like she was blown out by Trump in the same state lol. 

You can’t win an election with one densely populated county.  This is an electoral college election, not a popular vote election. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block