Miley Cyrus comments on Madonna calling COVID "the great equalizer": "I think that's unfathomably wrong"

She handled the question well

17 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

I believe Madonna didn't mean it through the lens of wealth or race. I assumed she meant that humans are destroying the planet, and Mother Nature is reacting... but the way Madonna phrased it, calling it an "equalizer," was extremely brash and flippant (and quite frankly, she wanted controversy). 

and yeah I agree with this, Madonna probably meant it in that sense + everyone knows she always likes to stir up some controversy 

On 10/31/2020 at 12:08 AM, Stefani said:

Isn't Miley a bigger eco-fascist than Madonna though? She previously said something along the lines of her not wanting to have any kids until "there is fish in the water", which had strong connotations with environmentalism.

It's ironic though because she went back to eating fish recently despite being a vegan for a couple of years. :spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence:

Maybe and I am not in to environmentalism Because I think it has conflicting values with humanism (despite What the eco-fascists say, they always say that What they want is for the best of everyone). But the worst part of eco-fascism is when people say that they are glad people are dying, that more people need to die and less be born. Or when they are opposed hunting predator animals that threatens the lives of humans, for example coming into their gardens frequently and showing aggressive of threatening behaviour.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block