Future nostalgia deluxe dropped Only two new tracks was added

Spicechinodiva

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Future nostalgia deluxe dropped today on Apple Music, and let's say it's disappointed.

They just added The Da Baby remix of Levitating and The new track Fever. 

I feel gutted. Someone apologize to GOD, so more music including that Normani can get released. 

@Invitation

@Blackout2006

@Roxxy

@Jordan Miller

I'm disappointed in the re release for digital platforms

I don't feel like this is the deluxe that she was talking about

21 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Fever is good but I was expecting 5 brand new tracks :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

what happened to the miley and normani collabs she was promising us? :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

4 months of anticipation only for 2 tracks...2 freaking tracks :sickofu_britney_blinking_umm_wtf_confused_annoyed:

Well with her self-titled album she ended up releasing another complete collection after the deluxe so hopefully next year she adds more to it 

17 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Well with her self-titled album she ended up releasing another complete collection after the deluxe so hopefully next year she adds more to it 

Yeah, that too i was quite surprised since she always over-feeds us with brand new releases of the same album. But crossed fingers for a "Future Nostalgia: The Complete Nostalgic Confection" :praisega_gaga_amazing_brilliant_show_stopping_showstopping_sunglasses_incredible_yas_Yes:

Archived