Middle Eastern influenced songs

I adore songs with a Middle Eastern touch. I love the instruments, the atmosphere :shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow: I would happily dive into Arabic music but I can't listen to what I don't understand and I don't speak Arabic :anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking: I find the language to be extremely beautiful but it's also extremely difficult to learn :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad: and I'm way too busy right now :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad::crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad::crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

Soooo... if you happen to know songs that meet the aforementioned criteria (in English, French, Spanish, Hungarian or Russian) please do share :shake_excited_pink_bounce_yay_pumped_anxious:

I'll share some more:

5 minutes ago, CaulkDestroyer said:

An underrated 2000's bop! :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

I used to get sooo wet from the male dancers when I was a kid, but now looking at it now lol they are obviously gay. I feel like those dumb b*tchez that used to stan TJ (Britneys dancer) when she first came out. It's like girls...you have eyes! 

tj espinoza | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

The times I called Radio Disney to request this song :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

• Love 2
13 hours ago, CaulkDestroyer said:

I don't want to come off ignorant, but would these be considered to be Middle Eastern influenced?

I'm not an expert by any means but I think those are Indian influences I hear in these songs :fran_frog_meme_green: But they're also welcome!!! Addictive is so addictive, love at first listen :bow_bowing_orange: It's definitely joining my playlist :neydedance_purple::neydedance_purple::neydedance_purple: I already knew the other two and I gotta admit Stranger is a certified BOP :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses: I wish its parent albums would shelter more songs of this kind :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: 

12 hours ago, Towelney said:

A classic! And since someone brought Indian influences to the table I think we should also include this for anyone interested :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily:

Btw I'll never understand why Nicole's solo career never took off :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

12 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Oh my how much I adore this song :shaking_shake_gold_yellow: Definitely one of Shakira's very BEST:shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

12 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I didn't know this cute bop :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed: I love it! :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming::mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming::mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

12 hours ago, Towelney said:

:yesplease_yas_agree_preach::yesplease_yas_agree_preach::yesplease_yas_agree_preach: this and....

I wish Scott Storch would write a song for Britney with a beat as sick as these two :letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn::letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn::letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn:

• Love 2
  • Content Curators
5 hours ago, corpsetranger said:

It's not available in my region :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde::imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde::imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde: Would you please write down the title of the song and its artist so I can search for it maybe somewhere else? :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Yes it was Madonna - Isaac

the Confessions tour version.

• Love 2

I wanna be there when you touch fire

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block