Middle Eastern influenced songs

42 minutes ago, corpsetranger said:

OMG I didn't know this 

was a cover :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black::britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black::britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

Turkish language elevates the song, the original is far superior :letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn:

The cover was quite famous but the original is superior haha:lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

34 minutes ago, corpsetranger said:

This is exactly what I was looking for :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming::mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming::mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming: Always on my miiiiiiiiiiiiiind :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

Btw do you happen to know what instrument is being played at 0:14 of the second song Tike Tike Kardi? 

I'm glad you liked them. I think it's called a mizmar? Not entirely sure though but I think it's a wind instrument for sure.

Here are a few more songs by Arash:

He also has a few famous ballads. I really like the song Arash which is sung by Arash and the album that is on is also called Arash lmao :orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Love 1
On 10/27/2020 at 8:48 PM, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

The cover was quite famous but the original is superior haha:lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

I'm glad you liked them. I think it's called a mizmar? Not entirely sure though but I think it's a wind instrument for sure.

Here are a few more songs by Arash:

He also has a few famous ballads. I really like the song Arash which is sung by Arash and the album that is on is also called Arash lmao :orangu_orangutan_ape:

On 10/27/2020 at 8:50 PM, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

@corpsetranger that's the song I was referring to ^

These are the other famous ballads :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Thank you so so much! I love all of the upbeat songs :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses::bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses::bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

And OMG Broken was actual a hit here in my country!!! I definitely knew the song even though I didn't recognize it by its name :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily:

• Love 1
On 10/27/2020 at 9:06 PM, Towelney said:

:yesplease_yas_agree_preach::yesplease_yas_agree_preach::yesplease_yas_agree_preach: I never thought Outrageous could be updated :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

On 10/27/2020 at 9:28 PM, blackoutbixxh said:

You’ve never heard Dip It Low before?? :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised: It’s one of my favorite songs! 

I'm such a :flop_britney_candies::flop_britney_candies::flop_britney_candies: I know right :tear_tissue_crying_wendy_williams_red_sobbing_sad_napkin::britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black::britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

On 10/28/2020 at 8:57 PM, 10pm24 said:

@corpsetranger I saw Sertab Erener on your list so I think you may love this 

There’s also a live performance of it at Eurovision in 2003 when she won the 1st place :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree: 

I love the entire No Boundaries album :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:I wish she would release more music in English :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad::crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad::crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block