Arizona is predicting Biden actually will win Arizona by four areas in Az

Spicechinodiva

Biden would only need Maricopa, Cocinino (Flagstaff alone is very liberal), Tucson and Sun city is definitely leaning towards Biden. 

Trump will only have Rural Arizona where his policies are supported, but like experts said. That might not be enough for a victory for Trump cos rural towns are usually between 5,000 to 10,000. That's not enough to win Arizona alone. He needs the counties with up to 300,000 to 500,000 in population and that's looking like Biden territory as It's been announced people between 18-29 registered to vote and the majority which is 87.9% registered democrat in this state. That's the biggest party that has won many registers for first time voters.

Arizona is becoming blue, it's only a matter of time before Texas start going purple as well. 

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@SpicechinodivaYou can’t win without campaigning.  He’s back in his basement again hiding out so he doesn’t have to answer for Hunters weirdo *** tapes with his niece.  Joe is owned by China.  They’re the ones releasing all these texts and emails from him to show he’s their *****.  Why hasn’t hunter come out and denied the allegations that he’s boning his underaged niece? There’s emails texts within the family and video evidence. Anyway, I heard Hunter already “killed himself” like Epstein, so he doesn’t have to testify against Obama, Clinton, and Biden for their corruption.  

4 hours ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

@SpicechinodivaYou can’t win without campaigning.  He’s back in his basement again hiding out so he doesn’t have to answer for Hunters weirdo *** tapes with his niece.  Joe is owned by China.  They’re the ones releasing all these texts and emails from him to show he’s their *****.  Why hasn’t hunter come out and denied the allegations that he’s boning his underaged niece? There’s emails texts within the family and video evidence. Anyway, I heard Hunter already “killed himself” like Epstein, so he doesn’t have to testify against Obama, Clinton, and Biden for their corruption.  

I agree with  everything you said  except for your  “what you heard” comment.... 

Ir was very insensitive and completely inappropriate.

3 hours ago, Just Because said:

I agree with  everything you said  except for your  “what you heard” comment.... 

Ir was very insensitive and completely inappropriate.

I’m not worried about offending that sick family. I only care about the truth. And I prefaced it with saying it’s only the word on the street.  And I’m hearing it from difference sources, so just throwing it out there that it’s a possibility.  The deepstate would rather stage a suicide than have someone rat out the entire swamp. That’s why Trump wished Gislaine Maxwell luck, to appear impartial so they can’t say it’s a mistrial and the president is tipping the scales of justice, but also I think he knows she runs the risk of being “suicided” like they’ve done to many celebrities and politicians who rat.

Archived