Which popgirl is the ********* in bed?

Jamie Lynn Forever

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, NotLouTaylor said:

ariana , nicki and cardi all seem very nasty , like they love the d

they always sing about it

This is so shallow and not very "woke" of you. For you to conclude that someone is a $lut just cause they sing about duck a lot. It's 2020. Get with the times. :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

I believe Ari is just the right level of bad. Like, a 7. Kinda like me. :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky: 

I feel like Britney was pretty freaky herself. :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy: Also, while Madonna did do a lot of things purely for the sake of controversy, I feel like the "Erotica" era and "***" book speak volumes. :straddle_britney_pink_yoga_meditation_bounce_legs_spread_gym: As for Ari, I do think she's a freak as well. I really don't think songs like "Side to Side" and "Everyday" were just a front. The girl CLEARLY loves the D, and she likes 'em big. :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

Janet Damita Jo Jackson. 

I mean she has had albums banned cos of how streamy she got, even without cussing. 

Virgin and Janet had to cave and offer sanitatized versions of all for you after several record chain's slapped 18 and over to purchase on the album due to what they dubbed poonagraphic content. 

She defended herself by saying,, I find it fascinating, what I do with my lover in the bedroom, is a beautiful thing, and people act like it's the most dirtiest thing in the world, to make love to your lover. 

7 hours ago, Roxxy said:

This is so shallow and not very "woke" of you. For you to conclude that someone is a $lut just cause they sing about duck a lot. It's 2020. Get with the times. :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

I believe Ari is just the right level of bad. Like, a 7. Kinda like me. :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

Well i love the D too i wasn't judging them

it's not a bad thing

:straddle_britney_pink_yoga_meditation_bounce_legs_spread_gym:

Cardi has put out a lot of explicit songs, she's not hiding it

women should own their own sexuality

On 10/24/2020 at 3:14 PM, NotLouTaylor said:

which popgirl do u think is the most slutty, freaky in bed?

ariana , nicki and cardi all seem very nasty , like they love the d

they always sing about it

Just because they love it, actually doesn't mean they do it all the time, I doubt Ariana, Nicki (medically she can't for awhile due to giving birth) and I doubt Cardi does to 

Honestly the most people who do it constantly are the ones not talking about it. 

The ones who discuss it a lot, usually are boasting and just playing an act. 

Y'all gotta understand body language. 

Archived