Hilary Duff is pregnant!

57 minutes ago, PlayDestroy said:

it’s selfish in my opinion

You know what is selfish? Doing the do without any protection and the leave the poor soul somewhere in baby box. That's selfish. And don't make me start about entities that makes children all the time, yet they are no able to take care of them properly. That is selfish. 

59 minutes ago, PlayDestroy said:

honestly, everyone has a right to have a child but

Anything that come before BUT is irrelevant because of the part coming after BUT. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, PlayDestroy said:

honestly, everyone has a right to have a child but this world is already overpopulated and there’s millions of children and babies without love and families.. it’s selfish in my opinion

:omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

Are you seriously saying having a baby OF YOUR OWN is selfish [!!!] cause there are millions of children and babies that need families to adopt them? Chile...

Children aren't like dogs. If this was about a dog and you're telling her to adopt instead of shopping for a dog, i'd be here for it. :donewithit_carpool_karaoke_britney_glory_hand_telling_talking_chatting_wave_waving:

But you're seriously calling a woman selfish for wanting to have a baby OF HER OWN (when she's capable of conceiving) over adopting?

Adopting is a very noble thing to do but what we will not do is judge couples for wanting to have children OF THEIR OWN. :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

• Love 6
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, PlayDestroy said:

At this point she’s just going to be known for her house interior and getting pregnant all the time....

honestly, everyone has a right to have a child but this world is already overpopulated and there’s millions of children and babies without love and families.. it’s selfish in my opinion

You Should Have Sat There Nodding GIF - YouShouldHaveSatThere Nodding  Pointing - Discover & Share GIFs

OT: Congrats Queen! I'm jealous.

• Haha 2
7 hours ago, PlayDestroy said:

At this point she’s just going to be known for her house interior and getting pregnant all the time....

Hunny, who hurt you? This kind of thinking genuinely makes me sad, and I'm a married gay man who would love to have a child and I think it's horrible when people who are not equipped to raise children seem to pop them out with the same frequency that they pop open a 40. However, Hilary is financially stable and seems to be in a loving and stable relationship, yet according to your post she's a selfish loser contributing to overpopulation? 

Gurl bye :ririshade1_rihanna_annoyed_window_bye_irritated_mad_black:

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.