Songs That Male Rappers Ruined...

• Content Curators
4 hours ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

SASHA! :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: How dare you not have listened to Tinasha before?! :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

Songs for You - Wikipedia

Life's Too Short:lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:
Stormy Weather :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:
Save Room for Us:lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack::lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:
Die a Little Bit:lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:
Perfect Crime:lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:
KNOW BETTER:lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack::lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack::lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack::lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack::lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack::lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack::lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack::lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:
So Much Better :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

We love Bey but we need to show some appreciation to TinashA as well. :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: It's her first independent album since she left FlopCA! :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

Reveal hidden contents

In case you were being sarcastic, take this as a reminder to stream SONGS FOR YOU :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

Reveal hidden contents

GIF by Golden Globes - Find & Share on GIPHY

She has all those songs :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:  I though she only did Slumber Party and some other song :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: 

• Haha 5

I wanna be there when you touch fire

• Content Curators
14 minutes ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

Don’t play :nonono_britney_nope_head_shake:

Ying Yang twins make the song more hype! 

it wouldn’t be as iconic of a song without them  “ Shorty she think she’s fine, fine enough to blow yo mind, shorty she think bad get on the floor & shake that A. S. S!” 

Mmm :nonono_britney_nope_head_shake: they sound obnoxious. The song flops regardless it's cheesy as f... the only thing that was good was when she would perform it.

• Haha 1

• Content Curators
4 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

:lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack::lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack::lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack::lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack::lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack::lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

I demand your opinion on each of these :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

Reveal hidden contents

summer GIFs - Primo GIF - Latest Animated GIFs

Okay I'll give them a listen and tell you my thoughts but give me some time I like to dive in and actually appreciate them.

The way you @Iconic 4 U and @Towelney turned this into a Tinasha appreciation thread :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Haha 3

• Content Curators
9 minutes ago, Iconic 4 U said:

That's what I like to hear :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

This is a bop too :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

I'm gonna take a listen to all her music but first I 'll play the recommendation you guys posted I promise. :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky: so far I'm really liking.

• Love 2

4 minutes ago, Midnight said:

Okay I'll give them a listen and tell you my thoughts but give me some time I like to dive in and actually appreciate them.

The way you @Iconic 4 U and @Towelney turned this into a Tinasha appreciation thread :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

:shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud: 

2 minutes ago, Iconic 4 U said:

I was thinking the same thing :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

:unreal_omg_no_way_shocked_wow_surprised:

1 minute ago, Midnight said:

I'm gonna take a listen to all her music but first I 'll play the recommendation you guys posted I promise. :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky: so far I'm really liking.

:bigkiss_britney_kissing: A true artist you are, Sasha :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:Beyonce GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY | Beyonce gif, Beyonce, Funny gif

• Haha 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block