Folklore is expected to go back to #1 for an eighth week thanks to more autographed CDs being sold

2 hours ago, Alexanda said:

She is too early with new stuff, what's even the single? :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

There really is no single outside of Cardigan. This is probably in my Eyes her first album becoming an Albums artists and saying forget the singles, and it paid off. 

Thus is her best reviewed album to date, critics are actually saying she could become the first female to win Album if the year three times as this is another artistic switch. If she does, I can only expect Lana's fans crying foul and favoritism. 

36 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

There really is no single outside of Cardigan. This is probably in my Eyes her first album becoming an Albums artists and saying forget the singles, and it paid off. 

Thus is her best reviewed album to date, critics are actually saying she could become the first female to win Album if the year three times as this is another artistic switch. If she does, I can only expect Lana's fans crying foul and favoritism. 

Thank you, i will check it out, still jamming to The Man tho :groovin_dance_clap_alien_monster_party_costume_Halloween_spooky_scary:

She's officially number one and Billboard declared Taylor Swift is the only artist to sell a million pure copies. Now watch her go to RIAA tomorrow to have her numbers being audit to get an authentic platinum. She's been eligible, but I Know Taylor is the type of artist to say it's not platinum until it's properly announced. Incoming authentic platinum plaque with the numbers and sales to back it up. 

Seriously 14 years into her career, who's still selling Platinum or actually has a devoted fan base that will buy everything. 

Don't say mom or Daddy, I believe since she went to liberal politics, the kids are gone. As parents are teaching kids to be conservative

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block