Vote: Which is Justin Timberlake's best single?

Which is Justin Timberlake's best single?  

165 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

13 minutes ago, allthat88 said:

Lovestoned and Mirrors are my 2 favorite JT singles but Lovestoned gets my vote because the "I think that she knows" breakdown is so epic and I love it so much!

SexyBack is the obvious big radio single and what public would pick but not for me.  I think its annoying haha

Yess that's my favourite part :praisega_gaga_amazing_brilliant_show_stopping_showstopping_sunglasses_incredible_yas_Yes:

You don't like SexyBack? :gloriascary_scared_shocked_shook_wow_surprised:

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, popprison said:

like i love you >> 

Yess Like I Love You is perfection :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

10 minutes ago, popprison said:

his artistic peaks are scattered mainly his first 3 albums

True

Man Of The Woods is still a great album though :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

8 minutes ago, popprison said:

**** back is like that huge international hit type banger, tops the charts for weeks and that is actually a bop but it isn't my favorite you know?

Yeah I get you, SexyBack is a bop but not my favourite :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
On 10/16/2020 at 11:36 AM, Iconic 4 U said:

Yess Like I Love You is perfection :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

True

Man Of The Woods is still a great album though :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

Yeah I get you, SexyBack is a bop but not my favourite :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Don't hold the wall

summer love

Oh no what you got

future *** love sounds (the song)

holy grail (by jay z feat justin timberlake)

signs (by snoop feat jt)

what goes around comes around

cabaret ft drake 

My favs

• Love 2

This omg!:makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy: I know the entire song by heart (lyrics, beat, melody) and I love doing it at karaoke nights with friends. I adore the video, the acting, Scarlett Johansson, the message.:lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: Also, it was released at the time when my parents were getting divorced so I can personally relate to it. Rough times.:disappointed_thinking_oh_okay_glasses: 

I love how the beat changes during the bridge, which is also my favourite part of the song, I mean:

You spend your nights alone And he never comes home
And every time you call him All you get is a busy tone
I heard you found out
That he's doing to you what you did to me
Ain't that the way it goes
You cheated, girl
My heart bleeded, girl
So it goes without saying that you left me feeling hurt
Just a classic case scenario
Tale as old as time girl, you got what you deserved
And now you want somebody To cure the lonely nights
You wish you had somebody That could come and make it right
But girl, I ain't somebody with a lot of sympathy
You'll see, see

:blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom::blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom::blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom::blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom::blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

Then my ranking goes like this:

Cry me a river
Tunnel vision
TKO (the smex on the counter is woa)
My love ( dedicated to @Roxxy )
LoveStoned/I think she knows (that transition tho)
Suit & Tie
Filthy
Say something 

Unpopular opinion: I don't like SexyBack that much. :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud: I'll still bop to it though.:shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Looking forward to the new project him and Timbaland are preparing. Now we need Nelly Furtado. The Puxssycat Dolls. Britney & Danja. And we'll have the ultimate 2007 throwback. :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw::demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

• Love 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block